THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Screenshot_20190426-031358_Instagram.jpg

Ya that's kind of what I figured. Really looking for any sneakers from the jewel pack, the mini swoosh pack, the picnic pack (1s and 90s), the ostrich pack (1s and 90s). Also really want the Parras from 2018 and the masters. Very into random general releases as well, so if anyone has ANY size 15, post it here and there's a solid chance I buy.
When you said old, I thought you meant like 2005 pairs. For most of that stuff, check out StockX.

Air Susan's or animal pack ?
Susan quality and creativity is amazing but I’d choose my Animals between the two. Animals took no time to break in and are really comfortable and I wear them with a lot of things. That sounds like I have a Peggy Bundy closet so let me clarify, I wear them with red, black, green, gray, or white shirts. Are you wearing them or collecting them? Can you wear sneakers to work?

Susan quality and creativity is amazing but I’d choose my Animals between the two. Animals took no time to break in and are really comfortable and I wear them with a lot of things. That sounds like I have a Peggy Bundy closet so let me clarify, I wear them with red, black, green, gray, or white shirts. Are you wearing them or collecting them? Can you wear sneakers to work?
I collect and rock and no I can't wear to work, I've got the animal 95s so I know what you mean by wearing with those colors lol. Is either one gonna suddenly take off price wise in a year from now?

I collect and rock and no I can't wear to work, I've got the animal 95s so I know what you mean by wearing with those colors lol. Is either one gonna suddenly take off price wise in a year from now?
Looking at it that way I’d say Susans because there were far less produced and once the undercutting sellers are out of stock, the price might climb. Animals went back up from last year but they are staying in a 300-350 range. It’s all subjective.

I’d take Susans honestly. Far more unique and look better too. Animal pack is honestly wack and I find animal print on clothes particularly wack
seandon23 seandon23 does that mean you don’t like elephant print or the safari prints as well? I have a nephew that can’t stand any animal print and won’t wear an AJ3 because of the elephant. Makes for some fun arguments at family gatherings.

seandon23 seandon23 does that mean you don’t like elephant print or the safari prints as well? I have a nephew that can’t stand any animal print and won’t wear an AJ3 because of the elephant. Makes for some fun arguments at family gatherings.
I guess I should elaborate more on fur prints in particular. Elephant print is okay by me hahah

When you said old, I thought you meant like 2005 pairs. For most of that stuff, check out StockX.

Very into 2005 stuff too, just seems impossible to find size 15s in anything that old. A couple years in size 15s is like 15 years going by in normal sizes. EVen the ones I mentioned from only a few years ago are nearly impossible to find in my size.

Anyone with the outdoor greens notice they run small? Just got them in and they are too tight compared all my other pairs. All TTS.

Anyone else notice this? I can't do smaller than size 15 and was going to pick this pair up in my size but if it fits small, i won't be able to squeeze into it.

Also how is ebay buying in terms of scammers? Are there a lot of fakes on there or any other type of scam I should be aware of?

Back
Top Bottom