THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

You mean this?
F0F4DF63-0A62-4E32-BFED-4FF568E409E5.jpeg

They’ve hit sales in many places in the eu so lots of people now just trying to make small change on them

SW’s have been worn, only one time that is.

Yes I may be on something but I figured I could do a trade with someone - gently worn pair of SW’s for Susan’s wouldn’t be bad

It’s used but if I posted a pic of them, you wouldn’t think so

I’m not all about the money, just figured two people who have a common interest in a particular pair of shoes could work something out

What size are your SWs? And what size do you want in Susans?

Sz 10 (2x)

Yes I may be on something but I figured I could do a trade with someone - gently worn pair of SW’s for Susan’s wouldn’t be bad

I’m not all about the money, just figured two people who have a common interest in a particular pair of shoes could work something out

Sz 10 (2x)
dblplay1212 dblplay1212

Anyone with the outdoor greens notice they run small? Just got them in and they are too tight compared all my other pairs. All TTS.

Sz 10 (2x)
Sorry, bro - I'm a size 11. Best of luck finding a pair of Susan's.

Back
Top Bottom