THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Idc these so hard to me
9C892DD3-F12A-4450-916B-4E9BB1489DBA.jpeg

If only Nike made these using a classic AM1 base...

Idc these so hard to me
9C892DD3-F12A-4450-916B-4E9BB1489DBA.jpeg

I’m still sitting on 3-4 pairs in this cw. One of my all time favorite shoes.

The Maxim 1 Trainer is good b/c it pulls DNA from two classics and one of the most recognizable color schemes around. Also, shares the same good comfort we know from the AM1. While most hybrids can be enh, Nike got this one right.

I’ll admit I wasn’t diggin’ “The Swipas” initially. However, they’ve grown on me. I’ll be swapping their soles to a White/Gum AM1 sole and swapping them with a Black tongue.

I’m still sitting on 3-4 pairs in this cw. One of my all time favorite shoes.

The Maxim 1 Trainer is good b/c it pulls DNA from two classics and one of the most recognizable color schemes around. Also, shares the same good comfort we know from the AM1. While most hybrids can be enh, Nike got this one right.
Nice! What size ?

That random restock anniversary pair from champs came I’m today and all is good. Even came in the og box :lol:.

For those who still use Eastbay, how long does it usually take for them to remove an item from being discounted? I would like to get both the Photo blue and Rush pink AM1 but for under retail, both are excluded from discount.

For those who still use Eastbay, how long does it usually take for them to remove an item from being discounted? I would like to get both the Photo blue and Rush pink AM1 but for under retail, both are excluded from discount.
Depends how the shoe sells and air max 1s been hot lately so really don't know usually 2weeks to a month but they are selling so I doubt anytime soon

Back
Top Bottom