THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Not too bad
20190601_164743.jpg

Saw the Swipa's in person, FTL system was down so I couldn't cop. Need to see them at home, in store they were ehh okay.

Swipas are ugly, but I’m working on AM1 collection, for these and PR in my size.

Glad to help a few people kop PR

My US AM1 Bros - I'm at Sneakerness in Amsterdam at the moment, and thought I'd give a quick update. I've been to various Sneaker shows/events in the US over the years, but as an avid Air Max guy (specifically Air Max 1), it has always been a bit of a let down with everything being Js, Uppies, Dunks, whatever is hype... etc. Therefor, this year, I decided to go to Sneakerness to see a show that actually has a lot of the stuff that is up my alley. So, here are my impressions of this year's event here: The show itself has a lot of variety - beyond all the available shoes. Lots of artwork, exhibits, music, talks, food, bar, and such. It makes the show worth being at beyond just being a big flea market for shoes. People here are super friendly and love to engage in conversation. I've had the opportunity to talk to lots of great people, and have very much enjoyed the social aspect of things. As for the shoes here, there are TONS of Air Max 1s available. Everything from good ol' Thailand gems to the rarest Albert Heijns and such, but also all the newer releases. As an AM1 fan, I don't think a sneaker event could have much better shoes than what is here. I personally don't really 'need' anything, but have still managed to grab a couple of pairs that have eluted me for years. All in all, to my US AM1 brethren, in my opinion (for what it's worth), if you ever have a chance to attend a Sneakerness show in Europe, it's well worth it.

My US AM1 Bros - I'm at Sneakerness in Amsterdam at the moment, and thought I'd give a quick update. I've been to various Sneaker shows/events in the US over the years, but as an avid Air Max guy (specifically Air Max 1), it has always been a bit of a let down with everything being Js, Uppies, Dunks, whatever is hype... etc. Therefor, this year, I decided to go to Sneakerness to see a show that actually has a lot of the stuff that is up my alley. So, here are my impressions of this year's event here: The show itself has a lot of variety - beyond all the available shoes. Lots of artwork, exhibits, music, talks, food, bar, and such. It makes the show worth being at beyond just being a big flea market for shoes. People here are super friendly and love to engage in conversation. I've had the opportunity to talk to lots of great people, and have very much enjoyed the social aspect of things. As for the shoes here, there are TONS of Air Max 1s available. Everything from good ol' Thailand gems to the rarest Albert Heijns and such, but also all the newer releases. As an AM1 fan, I don't think a sneaker event could have much better shoes than what is here. I personally don't really 'need' anything, but have still managed to grab a couple of pairs that have eluted me for years. All in all, to my US AM1 brethren, in my opinion (for what it's worth), if you ever have a chance to attend a Sneakerness show in Europe, it's well worth it.

Pics? :nerd:

I know you went to this flexin some kicks. Be honest, what pair did you wear to this?

Back
Top Bottom