THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I’m done.

I concede. The US is an evil place and is a horrible place to live.

I hope one day it will be the greatest, most generous country the world has ever seen. But until it’s sufficiently woke, it’s trash.

So a 13 star flag that was made during the founding of the US represents an event on par with the holocaust? Got it.
What he's saying is although you might not see it that way others might. Several hundred of years of enslavement that provided an economically sustainable environment for a nation to be founded is, IMO, more than on par with the holocaust. Both terrible events in history that really should not need to be compared though.

Ultimately these are all assumptions, no reason to be going back and forth on the subject unless there's more concrete info. For all we know the red material is faulty and is bleeding onto the shoe.

I’m done.

I concede. The US is an evil place and is a horrible place to live.

I hope one day it will be the greatest, most generous country the world has ever seen. But until it’s sufficiently woke, it’s trash.
It can be a great country with a horrible past at the same time. Burying your head and thinking it's always been rainbows and unicorns for everyone is just ignorant.

I don’t even think the shoe looked good. Maybe they’ll just give us the original navy pair again lol.

They were for me too. Logged out, logged back in, now they are gone.
giphy.gif

Im all for if nike rereleases these without the flag. I just liked the fact that it kinda was like the obsidians reversed. I thought the flag was a nice little touch story wise to these sneakers though with it being a usa pair and based on the founding of our nation but no one at Nike thought this might get someone upset? They even could of put the original flag on the left shoe and the current flag on the right shoe and I think it wouldn't of gotten such backlash imo.

Confirmed by Nike that these AM1 US FLAG shoes are not dropping on Nike. They say to check local retailers.

"That Air Max 1 is no longer dropping on our site. We recommend reaching out to your local retailers for availability in your area."

Back
Top Bottom