THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

20190630_152340.jpg

I woke up to the notification for release tomorrow also. But other then the notification i don't see the shoes anywhere on the app.

Seriously?! In many countries LGBTQ people are subject to arrest, corporal punishment, and worst. Things aren't great in the US either. Just recently a police detective gave a church sermon calling for them to be put to death and no one even reported him. It only came to light because the church put the sermon online! Drag queens need police protection to host story time because they've been doxxed and received death threats. Trans people are being murdered and the cases go unsolved. That's only the stuff I as someone outside of that community knows about. I'm sure there is plenty more that I don't hear about. Your post reads like a text book example of what people mean when they talk about privilege. It's easy for someone who doesn't have to be concerned or is affected by these things to ignore and be dismissive. That doesn't change the fact that violence and hate crimes against LGBTQ and all marginalized people is on the rise. That's why they wave their flag, because
Seriously?! In many countries LGBTQ people are subject to arrest, corporal punishment, and worst. Things aren't great in the US either. Just recently a police detective gave a church sermon calling for them to be put to death and no one even reported him. It only came to light because the church put the sermon online! Drag queens need police protection to host story time because they've been doxxed and received death threats. Trans people are being murdered and the cases go unsolved. That's only the stuff I as someone outside of that community knows about. I'm sure there is plenty more that I don't hear about. Your post reads like a text book example of what people mean when they talk about privilege. It's easy for someone who doesn't have to be concerned or is affected by these things to ignore and be dismissive. That doesn't change the fact that violence and hate crimes against LGBTQ and all marginalized people is on the rise. That's why they wave their flag, because many of them can't, because many of them won't be able to again, because it many only be a matter of time before another gunman shoots up another nightclub killing people simple for being themselves.

Yes we all have TV and news, it’s horrible atrocity happening all the time and not only to them (I won’t disrespect you by citing the different community that are being killed in different parts of the world as I’m sure you know it too). But you obviously don’t get it.
I have gay friends who have the same question as me because it’s not them who asked for their street or their child school to be painted in rainbow color, it’s not them who asked for naked outdoor party in their street , it’s not them who asked for their local bakery to start selling bread and cookie in a penis shape , it’s not them who asked brands to make a pride collection...they are gay they are proud of being themselves and are living in harmony with others they just don’t look at their own belly and refuse to put a label on everything.

The date was always 7/1 when they were up in the app for me. What I'm saying is Nike removed them from SNKRS, so if it's still showing up in your feed it's an error. My buddy had the same thing, logged out & logged back in & they were gone.
Not sure what the date was at first. But it's not in your feed...it's in the inbox. Restarting the app doesn't change the inbox.

Yes we all have TV and news, it’s horrible atrocity happening all the time and not only to them (I won’t disrespect you by citing the different community that are being killed in different parts of the world as I’m sure you know it too). But you obviously don’t get it.
I have gay friends who have the same question as me because it’s not them who asked for their street or their child school to be painted in rainbow color, it’s not them who asked for naked outdoor party in their street , it’s not them who asked for their local bakery to start selling bread and cookie in a penis shape , it’s not them who asked brands to make a pride collection...they are gay they are proud of being themselves and are living in harmony with others they just don’t look at their own belly and refuse to put a label on everything.
LOL! Clearest sign your not talking with a rational person is when their first go to is the I have a _______ friend

All LGBTQ don't rep the Pride flag. Many like to be more lowkey. That's cool. But a lot of them do like to celebrate being open about their sexuality after years of keeping it a secret. That's cool too. I really don't care either way. I just want everyone to do what makes them happy.

Back
Top Bottom