THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

AD9CCD66-0F5F-4588-9C22-C2216441F40B.jpeg
AB08ED87-2470-4690-A725-05C98988D608.jpeg
E2259566-FB8D-44D6-ADCC-C1B8DA9EE37F.jpeg

I think we can all thank GR Jerry for this one!

for rich peeps with 30 million on their bankaccount 850K is like $850 for them :lol: they would care less about such amounts of money
for anybody with that amount of money, I dont see how they could be so stupid to spend 850K on a handful of shoes (e.g. not care about) unless its a means for them to make money from it, e.g. sneaker measum or starting a business.

You could by a home, 3 lambos, or better yet investments with that type of money.. If they have 30 mil, thats only 30 of something. Not a whole lot in the bigger picture. In proportion... To spend 1/30th of their worth in one transaction on something means, alot. To me that would only justify as an investment purchase.

Your spending habits = your wealth. Otherwise your throwing money in the gutter , then you wouldbt have wealth. Ive seen people blow 5-15M a year easily. Youd be suprised how easy it is to spend money as compared to securing and saving it.

Some of the wealthiest people I have known, are frugile (Im talking people with net worths of 30-80M) over $200 dollars let alone 850K. The only reason they spend money, is if it can help them to make money.

I bet you , whoever the guy is , is starting a business with his 850K investment into the shoes he just picked up from stadium goods and stock x.

just my two cents, of course.

Last edited:
Feel you, they’re used and charging kinda high and no OG everything. And he’s not budging on the price smh
ask him if he would rather wait a year for someobe else to purchase at his price, or to have X amount of money now.. Given the value of time. Money depreciates quickly.. A dollar now is worth more than it will be worth come tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom