THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Broke out the animals today!

Attachments

• DB055180-69FE-43F1-8E87-C068AA056978.jpeg
    DB055180-69FE-43F1-8E87-C068AA056978.jpeg
    657.7 KB · Views: 381
Not sure how many of you guys are into matching/funky socks but came across these for $7 to match Parra AM1/Spiridon/Dunk/Blazer

Good looks! Copped these and two Nike Trail tees that I’ve been looking for the longest!

With the news of the retro Red Carpet LBJ7s launching toward the end of the month, I pulled these out:

Red Carpet iDs (one of my last AM1 from the dark ages lol)
9417E151-7BF1-40B4-BDAA-22C48D08A314.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello all, long time lurker, zero time poster. I have 10 pairs of AM1s, all size 11. What’s the expert opinion on if I’ll be able to fit into a 10.5?

Hello all, long time lurker, zero time poster. I have 10 pairs of AM1s, all size 11. What’s the expert opinion on if I’ll be able to fit into a 10.5?
Depends on which year, model, how the ones you have fit. Too many variables to tell you right off.

Yes you should be OK, it's only 0.5 cm difference. I have a few pairs smaller than my usual size and I can squeeze into them.

To get a pair I want on StockX for about half price of a size 11.
In most cases, the 11 is probably just severely overpriced hoping someone bites. If you make an offer on the 11 that matches the ask of the 10.5, the seller will probably take it. He just listed the 11 high hoping to get a bite. Look at recent sales, not just the ask price. People often list way high.

Can someone help me out with a price check? I have a lead on a DS Sz 12 Viotech which is in my top 3. This is 1 of the 100 with the special box just wondering what would be a decent price so I don’t over pay. Mods please delete if this isn’t allowed.

Can someone help me out with a price check? I have a lead on a DS Sz 12 Viotech which is in my top 3. This is 1 of the 100 with the special box just wondering what would be a decent price so I don’t over pay. Mods please delete if this isn’t allowed.
Sheesh that's a tough one. Regular Vios are about $600 these days. I've never seen a 1/100 for sale so that guy can kinda set his price honestly.

Sheesh that's a tough one. Regular Vios are about $600 these days. I've never seen a 1/100 for sale so that guy can kinda set his price honestly.
Thanks for the reply! You are spot on with the “set his price” he’s at $1K and I was hoping to be at $800. Unfortunately I may have to pass- just having a hard time finding these or Corduroys in good shape size 12 lately so thought I’d get some insight from you guys.

last pair of Viotech Greyone Year 1's I saw were a DS sz 10 for $1.1k
sz 12 is a unicorn size in almost every atmos/patta collab pre 2010
Unless you REALLY care about the box, don't bother with it - that pair is literally identical to the pair that released a year before that version. You're paying a premium for a box

last pair of Viotech Greyone Year 1's I saw were a DS sz 10 for $1.1k
sz 12 is a unicorn size in almost every atmos/patta collab pre 2010
Unless you REALLY care about the box, don't bother with it - that pair is literally identical to the pair that released a year before that version. You're paying a premium for a box
Are they numbered on the actual shoe?

someone is selling birch blue crepes in vnds with og box and arch supports on facebook for €400, size us8

i haven't really followed price movements on this model but it seems like a very good price?

someone is selling birch blue crepes in vnds with og box and arch supports on facebook for €400, size us8

i haven't really followed price movements on this model but it seems like a very good price?
They really aren't wearable now. The toe box will almost certainly rip. Maybe that pair is an exception but I doubt it. They all dry rotted over the years. I got a pair for $175 about 2 years ago and I won't even wear them.

Back
Top Bottom