THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Sean-Price_652x367.jpg

Check this out. Knew from the jump these Obsidians were too good to be true at $220 OBO but I had to prove it to myself. On the inside, the space between the black suede on the toe and the gray suede on the quarter is ridiculously thin and is also consistent on both shoes and one toe angle is different than the other. Red looks a bit orange too but I’ve never seen these in person. For half a second I was ready to spend that cash. Nope. Obsidians still elude me.

Same... I’m not going to buy it unless I wear it. Maybe once in a while I’ll cop just to resell for quick cash. If I even get lucky these days. I don’t go out of my way doing that extra **** with bots etc. Y’all are on another level

Same... I’m not going to buy it unless I wear it. Maybe once in a while I’ll cop just to resell for quick cash. If I even get lucky these days. I don’t go out of my way doing that extra **** with bots etc. Y’all are on another level
No bots here either. I just try my luck on SNKRS or constantly search for decent prices on resell sites. Sad part is a lot of resellers who use bots don’t even know about the shoes they flip. Wore my Susans to Sneaker Con and the kid I bought my Royals off of had to ask me what I was wearing. He even called them 90s.

No bots here either. I just try my luck on SNKRS or constantly search for decent prices on resell sites. Sad part is a lot of resellers who use bots don’t even know about the shoes they flip. Wore my Susans to Sneaker Con and the kid I bought my Royals off of had to ask me what I was wearing. He even called them 90s.
:lol:

those obsidians looked sus to me from the first pic

shape is off straight away but the back shot of the embroidered Nike Air is dead give away.

I hope it stays that way really. We don’t need attention to am1 in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom