THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

They hella jankie, homie! When I sold my space jams, I asked them about the clear tape over the decal of the insoles, and their response was “we have collectors who blah blah blah blah..” like yo.... what about the collectors who receive a pair with out the extras? This tape come off easy and it did

agreed, but it should be required that the seller provide that info.

i mean, to get a pair of bred 11s to find out that there are a pair of flat black laces instead of the OG rope laces...i mean c'mon

thats a little different bc you’re altering the shoe.

thats a little different bc you’re altering the shoe.
i was being a bit sarcastic. but truthfully, if you buy a pair of patta cords, and you dont get all the laces, you're going to be livid

ask dblplay1212 dblplay1212 how hard he had to search to find a pair of white laces for his patta cords

Last edited:
i was being a bit sarcastic. but truthfully, if you buy a pair of patta cords, and you dont get all the laces, you're going to be livid

ask dblplay1212 dblplay1212 how hard he had to search to find a pair of white laces for his patta cords

oh I’m not saying I wouldnt be upset. I’m just saying that MY expectations are different and I expect to get the bare minimum when ordering from them.

anyway, when are we getting new iD options?

Bruh

Let's not talk about it. Painful memories.

But hey modzzilla modzzilla came through clutch. Speaking of him, your pair came in yesterday. I'll ship them out Monday.

yeah, its kind of jankie, but at least its stated that you're not guaranteed all the extras. it sucks, but it is what it is though. it would be a different story if it said you get all the extras, but didn't.
Goat makes sure you get the extras, I emailed them about it and they replied that the extras are part of the authentication process

Screenshot_20191228-195904_Chrome.jpg
This why a lot of people choose Goat over stock x cause you don’t have to worry about this

Lies..I got a pair of obsidians from goat and it didn’t come with the extra laces and bag. It didn’t even come with the tissue paper. For a anniversary pack, I like the whole package man. They did offer me a return. , or give me $30. Took the funds which I used for another pair of am1’s. I think they both need to switch up their system a little better.

Lies..I got a pair of obsidians from goat and it didn’t come with the extra laces and bag. It didn’t even come with the tissue paper. For a anniversary pack, I like the whole package man. They did offer me a return. , or give me $30. Took the funds which I used for another pair of am1’s. I think they both need to switch up their system a little better.

At least goat let’s you return stuff. I try not to use StockX unless they’re significantly cheaper.

Not sure, but didn't only the march releases of the og red & royal blue had the dust bag?
Never seen them with the other 2 anniversary cw's...

Can someone help me out on the Kid Robot release. I am seeing the typical Gold/Pink box as well as pairs with the normal Nike flip lid box from the 2005 time frame. Were there 2 releases or is one just a promo/sample pair without the “special” box?
thanks guys!

Not sure, but didn't only the march releases of the og red & royal blue had the dust bag?
My obsidians didn’t come with a bag. Pretty sure only the reds/royals did. First re-release.

My bad for not clarifying. I meant the extra laces inside the bag. The little Nike bag that carry the shoe laces. I should’ve been more specific. I know they didn’t come with the dust bags for obsidians. They should have though

Back
Top Bottom