THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I dont know what to believe... but tongue tag is changing with BASE color??

1581522436758.png

so that ID must be blue void?
because royal makes text black

1581522458518.png

is the lacelet univ red?
1581522591692.png

Last edited:
Good thing a lot of us know how to use an iron and a towel from the atrocities prior to the anniversary.

No way it’s all blue void. The mesh is definitely royal. I bet the rendering color text is incorrect.

Does no one think the toe box can be reshaped with a little tlc?
The biggest issue is that there's barely any material of the tip between the front edge of the outsole and vamp. You can increase the radius of the entire front to eliminate the sense of "cliff" per say, but it's still going to look wack because the way the material is cut. See attached pics of new IDs toes. Make sense?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 12.06.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 12.06.20 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 139
  • Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 12.06.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 12.06.33 PM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 208
The biggest issue is that there's barely any material of the tip between the front edge of the outsole and vamp. You can increase the radius of the entire front to eliminate the sense of "cliff" per say, but it's still going to look wack because the way the material is cut. See attached pics of new IDs toes. Make sense?
Yea. Just wanting someone else to try reshaping before I do lol

What’s the ironing technique I’ve seen everyone talk about on here and how do you do it?

What’s the ironing technique I’ve seen everyone talk about on here and how do you do it?

Stuff the toe box, wet a rag and place over the toebox, iron the toe so that the material curves into the desired shape.

One warning for anyone attempting this. Be very careful of the type of wet rag you use. I tried this on a sneaker that had suede and the green cloth completely bled into the suede. The shoe was ruined and I was out $100.

Back
Top Bottom