THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Ahhh what! I spent a couple hours sat waiting watching montrose before I went to do some work. Looks like they dropped straight after...

damn amsterdams shot up a $100 bucks overnight lol, guess I'm out on paying resale for them

on a good note, hit on END for Londons. Seeing a lot more wins from people on END for Londons than Amsterdams lol guess they got more pairs of the Londons for the obvious reason?

CW6031-100

XXXX - CW6031-100 - 101.png
XXXX - CW6031-100 - 102.png
XXXX - CW6031-100 - 103.png
XXXX - CW6031-100 - 104.png
XXXX - CW6031-100 - 105.png
XXXX - CW6031-100 - 106.png
XXXX - CW6031-100 - 108.png

Not familiar with Stockx trends. Any chance prices goes down a bit from here? Should've pulled the trigger immediately after release around 230. :emoji_anguished:

Not familiar with Stockx trends. Any chance prices goes down a bit from here? Should've pulled the trigger immediately after release around 230. :emoji_anguished:
Yes, prices were up and down yesterday so much that I was able to cop Londons at $211. Willing to bet the Londons go down again but Amsterdams aren’t as plentiful. I don’t see them dropping much but I will happily be incorrect.

Last edited:
Amsterdams def won’t be dropping in price

I hate the price difference for buyers from SX and GOAT.
I was looking to pull the trigger on GOAT for a 9.5 since I have some credit but the price on SX is soooo much cheaper

generally, prices go down a bit about a week after the release, once most folks have received their pairs. then it usually creeps back up

I saw a 10.5 amsterdam on goat around 8am est for 290. Didnt feel like grabbing my bank card. Now i go back on and a 10.5 is 350 lol. They wont hold at that high price. At the end of the day its still an air max 1. Well im hoping lol.

Back
Top Bottom