THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

stockx should really offer an incentive to the buyer when a seller cancels the transaction. I know stockx rarely penalize the seller for cancelling. The buyer is the one that gets the short end of the stick. They should offer free shipping on the next purchase if your order gets cancelled by the seller.
they're so damn cheap. I was mad when they got rid of the free shipping reward after your fifth purchase.

Day 19 - DNA Purple Punch

1242FDFF-86F2-4FB8-8D4D-88DAE346112C.jpeg
0973155A-EE16-4FD2-8840-F02AE1BD4BFA.jpeg
wow those look huge on you

They should find another pair for the price you pay or cover the difference. Obviously I don’t mean $100 difference but if it’s $40-50 it’s a small amount for customer retention. And if that gets too great, up the penalty and enforce the policy. ✊🏼
i thought that was their policy. when i purchased the elephants my item took a long time, and they got me the pair from another seller for the price i paid, back then they were 475 for ds.

i thought that was their policy. when i purchased the elephants my item took a long time, and they got me the pair from another seller for the price i paid, back then they were 475 for ds.
Haven’t had a sale get cancelled yet. Hope that is still their policy then.

Back
Top Bottom