THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just received these Size? Dawns and I felt empowered, in my irrational opinion, that these are a better shoe than the Londons. No reason for comparing them other than personally receiving them both less than a week apart, both have a mini swoosh, and are similar in resell value. I’m going to get some head-scratches from NT fam.
ECEF8024-4207-4BDC-8E59-0CE8931EA062.jpeg
I have both, love both but Dawns are superior for me.

Just received these Size? Dawns and I felt empowered, in my irrational opinion, that these are a better shoe than the Londons. No reason for comparing them other than personally receiving them both less than a week apart, both have a mini swoosh, and are similar in resell value. I’m going to get some head-scratches from NT fam.

I don’t own the Londons, but I’d agree. The Dawns’ color accents really distinguish them. I like the Londons, but, after getting an L on the raffle, I’m not going to pursue them anymore. The details are great, but the overall colorway is too “plain” for me.

lol yeah they don't, I threw on some spare navy laces in mine. Sorry if my pic confused some people to think they came with spare navy laces
No worries, I just thought it came with extra laces.

I'm the type to not switch up the laces on shoes, but your pic had me considering it lol.

Day 31 - Londons to close our Air Max Month strong! These came today and they are amazing. Only problem is they make me consider paying too much for the Amsterdams. Was worried these wouldn’t come since I paid $211 ($240 after shipping and IL tax) from StockX. Good to know there are sellers with integrity out there. Straight to feet and a bmx ride with the family.

C9837810-F1FB-4D90-80FF-D87BF68C3389.jpeg
Lucky you. I paid $225....then seller never shipped 🤬

Dont have the londons but i have the dawns. I really like the contrasting colors and how they mesh well together. Got lucky and someone accepted a bid i put on stockx for $160 july last year

The Londons colors work great especially with navy laces, but there is just something dull about them. Amsterdams>Londons
56AF3803-016F-4464-9256-99BE42B579F5.jpeg

I will definitely do this to my pair :smokin makes the CNY 10times better
Damn the price on these have tanked hard! I might need to buy a pair now. These look really good with a white midsole and laces!

The Londons colors work great especially with navy laces, but there is just something dull about them. Amsterdams>Londons
I agree. I usually dont like colored midsoles but the amsterdams look better to me. materials look way more premium. I think there isnt enough contrast on the London's with the light grey outsole.

Back
Top Bottom