THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Didn't think the prices of the crepes would be where it's at today.

Was hoping on grabbing another pair.

Which one do you guys like better?
7A2293E1-FDDB-4F1A-BD53-3C7241E62016.jpeg
185366D7-5C25-42DD-9EBE-AEE1EF3510A6.png

Finally got around to cleaning my Anniversary’s with all this extra time on my hands. They were filthy and look great again, but nowhere to wear em...
030D4A32-093F-4528-886D-393668334CF9.jpeg

you use a brush and soap to clean them? I gotta do a pair I just bought.

you use a brush and soap to clean them? I gotta do a pair I just bought.
Brush and some Simple Green cleaner mixed with water. It’s a pretty strong cleaner but doesn’t ruin colors. Then ran me through the wash in a sack on the coldest mellowest setting. And then just dried em with shoe trees in them so the toes stayed the right shape.

Brush and some Simple Green cleaner mixed with water. It’s a pretty strong cleaner but doesn’t ruin colors. Then ran me through the wash in a sack on the coldest mellowest setting. And then just dried em with shoe trees in them so the toes stayed the right shape.

Any soft bristle brush?

It was supposed to have been released, along with a pink version (pink lemonade) for Air Max Day, but due to everything going on got pushed back. Hopefully they'll be released at some point.
I see the lemonade and pine green, do you know if the pink lemonade is still releasing too?

Got my Londons in from GOAT a few days ago and got around to trying them on today and relacing. I notice the laces arent true white so im looking at other pics to see whats going on, thought i was buggin, guess they arent white but like a very light grey (smoke grey, according to the box). Same as the toe box which i thought was white as well. Comparing them to my restock red anni that came in around the same time I was like, well these def arent white lol, not sure why i thought otherwise in the first place.
IMG_20200406_194207__01.jpg

Last edited:
Hey if anyone has an extra ‘18 Curry size 10 to let go for decent price hmu. I’ll even take a VNDS pair.

Got my Londons in from GOAT a few days ago and got around to trying them on today and relacing. I notice the laces arent true white so im looking at other pics to see whats going on, thought i was buggin, guess they arent white but like a very light grey (smoke grey, according to the box). Same as the toe box which i thought was white as well. Comparing them to my restock red anni that came in around the same time I was like, well these def arent white lol, not sure why i thought otherwise in the first place.
IMG_20200406_194207__01.jpg

Just steal the white cotton laces from the anni pair if you prefer white. I hate those synthetic stock ones. First thing I did when I got mine was swapped them out of my anni reds

Just steal the white cotton laces from the anni pair if you prefer white. I hate those synthetic stock ones. First thing I did when I got mine was swapped them out of my anni reds

Im fine with the laces matching the mesh, really it just took me by surprise tbh. Going to use the extra laces from the anni for another sneaker. Thought about it though, lets see what the summer brings..

Back
Top Bottom