THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

like your DS pairs, your beaters need love too... :rofl:

24 hours before... beurkkk (don't do like me, don't wait... if a pair is dirty try to clean it right away)
SAM_9745.JPG

today, after a good cleaning and a few hours of drying! (just laced)
SAM_9816.JPG

now i can wear them to go walking with the dog, let's go for a ride! lol
SAM_9827.JPG

SAM_9833.JPG

otherwise I hate this moment, this moment when the upper is still ok but the outsole no :emoji_dizzy_face:
SAM_9880.JPG

ps: it's the 2018 womens black/sail/fossil model...

ps2: no i will not clean your dirty pairs... lol :rofl:

8)

damn. You wore em daily? Not sure if I have a pair with such an outsole at all!
But great cleaning job:wink:

like your DS pairs, your beaters need love too... :rofl:

24 hours before... beurkkk (don't do like me, don't wait... if a pair is dirty try to clean it right away)
SAM_9745.JPG

the mesh is stiff and well impregnated with dirt ^^
SAM_9749.JPG

today, after a good cleaning and a few hours of drying! (just laced)
SAM_9816.JPG

now i can wear them to go walking with the dog, let's go for a ride! lol
SAM_9827.JPG

SAM_9833.JPG

otherwise I hate this moment, this moment when the upper is still ok but the outsole no :emoji_dizzy_face:
SAM_9880.JPG

ps: it's the 2018 womens black/sail/fossil model...

ps2: no i will not clean your dirty pairs... lol :rofl:

8)

Amazing job. I envy your restoration skillz

damn. You wore em daily? Not sure if I have a pair with such an outsole at all!
But great cleaning job:wink:

lol i walk a lot (in normal times, not actually), i have also the back that is used... I have already walked so much with certain pairs that I saw the white foam appear under the outsole! real! (yes i know, rotation is the key, i work on lol)

until the end of 2019 I worked as a sports educator, football soccer educator more precisely (so i have walked a lot with some pairs :tongue: and these sail/fossil are one of those, it's my most worn AM1 pair from the recent era if i look at the outsole)

Last edited:
Amazing job. I envy your restoration skillz

lol it's not a restoration, only 20 minutes for the cleaning job... it's a beaters, just a little "refresh" I want to say (like when we go to the hairdresser or to the barber to refresh the "little gradient" LOL)

if you want one skillz, the key is the dry time... (maybe the most important part)

you must lock/hold the pair without excessive tension during this process, the mesh must be stretched just a little bit (they are wet on the pictures, but just the exterior, it's a fast cleaning that i have made... I'm sure I could have had the mesh better if i had taken the time)
SAM_9782.JPG

simple and efficient lol (no headache :rofl: )
SAM_9778.JPG

like that you keep the right shape :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom