THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Final ID order came in today. Some stains on the shoe, but I can deal with it.
Plan is to reshape the toe box’s on all my IDs this week.
928F6601-15D9-4920-8A87-D3DCB99BCC34.jpeg

For those of you who have both the SW 97/1 ‘s and the London air max 1’s how would you say these two compare quality of material wise??

Another pickup today, I think I got lucky, ive been searching for all 3 Curry colourways over here with no success, randomly check stockx this morning and someone has a pair of the green ones in my size for $139AUD so ended up just over $200 delivered. After I bought them the price went back up to about $235AUD. Guess someone was trying to offload a pair quick!

Another pickup today, I think I got lucky, ive been searching for all 3 Curry colourways over here with no success, randomly check stockx this morning and someone has a pair of the green ones in my size for $139AUD so ended up just over $200 delivered. After I bought them the price went back up to about $235AUD. Guess someone was trying to offload a pair quick!
Nice pick up...find me infra ducks cheap...:wink:

Everyone talking about currys lately made me finally pull them out again and give them a shot. I remembered them being snug so I had put them on the back burner. I decided to re lace them while on foot and it definitely made a difference. Just needed to go looser than I usually wear my pairs and they felt good.
2CA977D4-9813-4EC3-B126-259E3231F0BC.jpeg

Everyone talking about currys lately made me finally pull them out again and give them a shot. I remembered them being snug so I had put them on the back burner. I decided to re lace them while on foot and it definitely made a difference. Just needed to go looser than I usually wear my pairs and they felt good.
2CA977D4-9813-4EC3-B126-259E3231F0BC.jpeg
Does the snug fit go for the Curry Retros as well? I just picked those up too. Hopefully they're not too snug.

Caved and grabbed the Amsterdams off kickscrew. Thanks NT for pointing me in the right direction! Definitely the best price of anywhere around. Came super ****ing fast, under a week. I was shocked. And yes, they are waaaayyyy better in hand.

Oddly, they feel a little looser than most other pairs? Anyone else feel this way too? Not the length, but like around my foot. Assuming it has to do with the materials. Very stoked either way.

Will almost certainly rock cause I can’t put things on ice, but am very tempted to grab another pair. Can’t see how these things don’t skyrocket in price in a year or 2.
8C906143-9E26-4207-A0DA-8F51576926D7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom