THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Prolonged grabbing these, but now that I have them In hand I’m really pleased.
2491DA46-DD98-405F-A582-DE6AA1C2AFFC.jpeg
One of my fav pairs . Waiting for them to go even lower yo buy a few more pairs

how much did that run you? have a couple of 95s that need this done
govrn swaps are in the neighborhood of $200-250, and you provide donor and pay shipping both ways.

price is a premium but theyre pretty much the best. they do a ton of swaps for celebs and athletes.

bruh forget the yellow, if your little one anything like mine they’ll cover that yellow up with dirt real quick for ya.
My son is exactly that way lol!

He’s currently wearing 11/11.5C so I got some time but I couldn’t pass up on the deal

Knowing Nike, who knows when we’ll see some TD/PS OG AM1’s again so I figured why not

Need these in an 8c, 9c, and all of the gs sizes. If anyone sees them, please let me know.

been checking ebay, Mercari and goat. If I ever do see anything I’ll link you.Might be pricey though, I saw someone trying to sell a PS size 1Y or 3Y for $130. Can’t imagine what someone would charge for TD sizes

been checking ebay, Mercari and goat. If I ever do see anything I’ll link you.Might be pricey though, I saw someone trying to sell a PS size 1Y or 3Y for $130. Can’t imagine what someone would charge for TD sizes
At this point I don't even care. Daughter's favorite thing is to match so need them. Of course I say that and this morning I asked her what she wanted to wear and she said "I wear Swoosh, you wear J's." I wore Jeter lows. She's 2.5.

Back
Top Bottom