THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Purchased from goat because everyone saying stockx has been lagging. I paid too much 😢, but it was my bday, so **** it. I don’t mind doubling up for retail if they release in the states.
Fair enough, enjoy them bro. With the fees, IL tax and shipping at the the lowest ask on StockX a size 11 would run me $310.25 FAH Q resellers!

I sent my pair to a friend in PA so I don’t pay the tax and then rerouted for $6 with UPS to me.
1597175506341.gif

I haven’t purchased from StockX in almost one year. After they added fees and state tax, I didn’t want to deal with them. Now, they have the best price for the Magmas even with the fees, taxes and shipping.

Is it common for an item to have the “highest bid” be inconsistent when viewing all bids? I see the highest bid, but it’s not reflected when viewing all bids. The “highest bid” is actually the fourth highest when viewing all of the bids.

I haven’t purchased from StockX in almost one year. After they added fees and state tax, I didn’t want to deal with them. Now, they have the best price for the Magmas even with the fees, taxes and shipping.

Is it common for an item to have the “highest bid” be inconsistent when viewing all bids? I see the highest bid, but it’s not reflected when viewing all bids. The “highest bid” is actually the fourth highest when viewing all of the bids.
Yes, I see that inconsistency all the time. It seems that the list of bids / asks doesn't update in real-time.

Yeah, I see that as well. I’ve always wondered why it was like that. I might go ahead and purchase the magmas soon. I just gotta sell a few things

2-3 years ago Everyone wanted boost, and AM1 was the afterthought. In 2018 I copped am1 anniversary red from stockx for retail.

Now, Boost early adopters are AM1 fanatics. Any good AM1 is pricey, and it’s the one $300 UB’s that are dirt cheap.

I dunno if I agree with this. I’m looking on stockx and prices aren’t that far off for the greens from what resale was for obsidians and royals after they came out (around $200ish) and those had a lot more pairs. The price to me just seems like it is what it is because of supply. The reds price was so low because those restocked a bunch of times. I even saw them at the mall at Footlocker or Champs at one point. The price is up now because that’s just the cycle of sneakers after deadstock pairs start drying up.

I dunno if I agree with this. I’m looking on stockx and prices aren’t that far off for the greens from what resale was for obsidians and royals after they came out (around $200ish) and those had a lot more pairs. The price to me just seems like it is what it is because of supply. The reds price was so low because those restocked a bunch of times. I even saw them at the mall at Footlocker or Champs at one point. The price is up now because that’s just the cycle of sneakers after deadstock pairs start drying up.
Damn, I never seen them anywhere at the shops out here in southern Cali. I remember wanting them before my hiatus. I do remember the restock though, but at that point I called quits

Damn, I never seen them anywhere at the shops out here in southern Cali. I remember wanting them before my hiatus. I do remember the restock though, but at that point I called quits

Got them end of december 2018 from champs online with promo code for 105!!!!
Hurts now thinking that i'm probably going to end up spending 250-300 when I am able to finally decide which one of the two colors I want more.

champs am1 receipt.png

Back
Top Bottom