THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Sorry to be a pain as I haven’t been keeping up. But where can I toss my hat in the ring for the green annys tomorrow?

Sorry to be a pain as I haven’t been keeping up. But where can I toss my hat in the ring for the green annys tomorrow?
Snkrs app I think is all you have left. Most raffles that I know of have already closed. Maybe someone helpful in here can point you to some that are still open.

Today...

25FED4A8-A349-407C-8255-4B95D69E591A.jpeg
CBE142BF-5DC6-4E17-817B-D00A2A68C5D7.jpeg

This may be a dumb question, but has there ever been a discount/code on a Nike ID or Nike by you as they call it now for the Air Max 1? Or does it always stay at $130.

This may be a dumb question, but has there ever been a discount/code on a Nike ID or Nike by you as they call it now for the Air Max 1? Or does it always stay at $130.
Ive always been able to use codes on Nike by Yous: AM1, 97s, Kyrie, AF1, huaraches have worked for me

Not all codes work for NBYs. The ones that the Nike reps generate from order errors have always worked. The medical professional codes work as well.

However, the promocodes that Nike advertises every now and then on the site (usually on holidays) have never worked. An exception is the Nike app promo when users are randomly selected.

Last edited:
Not all codes work for NBYs. The ones that the Nike reps generate from an order errors have always worked. The medical professional codes work as well.

However, the promocodes that Nike advertises every now and then on the site (usually on holidays) have never worked. An exception is the Nike app promo when users are randomly selected.

Didn't know about the medical professional code. I'll try for that, since I'm in healthcare.

Thank you

Does anyone have actual pictures of the difference between sail and white on the mesh as well as sail and white on the midsole?

Having trouble deciding when making my ID.

Massive L on the Anniv Greens tonight. Had 4 people trying for me, all L's. Now to wait and see what resellers over here start selling them for...

L too on the greens.

I'm sick of sneakers now, you cant buy anything for retail without competing with bots and resellers. It would be great for reps to exist so I can just buy them and wear....

Back
Top Bottom