THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I remember it was from this thread someone posted a link for these and I was able to grab them for like 60 bucks. Shoutout to whoever that was, only wish I would have doubled up.

20200902_125736.jpg

Finally pulled the trigger on a pair of Daisys for myself off StockX. I didn't realise prices had dropped so much. Ended up being $234 delivered, which isnt bad considering AM1s over here usually retail for $190-$220. Still waiting for my wifes size to drop in price so we can grab her a pair too. Hopefully with the constant restocks the lower size pairs will get down to that level too.

No more chances for Evergreens? Was off the grid last 4-5 days, what was big criticism w Nike on release? Bc SNKRS instant sell out?
Places are still getting them. My local shop just got oranges in this week and greens are coming next week.

Actin like nike did a collabo with him lol
Selling ids as premium exclusively available collectors editions

I’m not mad at him for trying to get some bread. If he’s reselling Nike ID’s, obviously he needs to overcharge a bit to make profit. But he’s charging double for some **** anyone can make and he’s not even going to honor returns. And anyone who’s called him out on it, he starts berating them and blocking them. I feel bad for his fan base. I used to be a fan but fruckouttahere. Now he’s threatening to drop a new AM1 every month LOL

Back
Top Bottom