THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Taking a shot in the dark here but looking for the following in a 10.5 for a sole swap. Doesn’t need to be DS just as long as the sole isn’t worn down

Desert Sand
1603065579669.png

White/Gum Sole
1603065762856.png

Mars Stone
1603065862591.png

Taking a shot in the dark here but looking for the following in a 10.5 for a sole swap. Doesn’t need to be DS just as long as the sole isn’t worn down

Desert Sand
1603065579669.png

White/Gum Sole
1603065762856.png

Mars Stone
1603065862591.png
What are you swapping them too? I'm intrigued. I have all 3 ds but not looking to get rid of them. Would Bronze Eclipse work? I have several of those and they have a gum bottom.

Bronze Eclipse would work. I just didn’t think anyone would let those go

feel to pm and lmk what you’re looking to get for them if you’re willing to sell

Word of caution. Only wear white socks with the miniswooshes. Those lint balls

saw a hack where they’d use a razor/shaving blade for lint balls on clothing

not sure if it would work on the liner but just a suggestion if you’re feeling a little dangerous

saw a hack where they’d use a razor/shaving blade for lint balls on clothing

not sure if it would work on the liner but just a suggestion if you’re feeling a little dangerous
yea man need to get one of those. had to do the tape method, but never again non white socks

MAIN INGREDIENT MAIN INGREDIENT
Appreciate you brother 🙏🏻

thanks for asking about the knee...apparently tearing your patella tendon clean in half is the worst thing you can possibly do to a knee so you know me, never not doing it to the fullest lol (not really funny but all I can do is laugh about it)

everyday it get a little bit more mobility but it’s gonna be 6mo at least before I’m back to my bs (doctor tells me more likely 9mo-a yr but what do they know right smh)

Don’t ever take for granted the ability to **** comfortably lol. Trying to take a dump w/a brace on your leg from your groin to your ankle, locked in a fully straight position at all times, is nearly impossible

thanks for asking about the knee...apparently tearing your patella tendon clean in half is the worst thing you can possibly do to a knee so you know me, never not doing it to the fullest lol (not really funny but all I can do is laugh about it)

everyday it get a little bit more mobility but it’s gonna be 6mo at least before I’m back to my bs (doctor tells me more likely 9mo-a yr but what do they know right smh)

Don’t ever take for granted the ability to **** comfortably lol. Trying to take a dump w/a brace on your leg from your groin to your ankle, locked in a fully straight position at all times, is nearly impossible

Damn man - I mentioned before I tore ACL right through so kind of feel your pain.. It was a year before I got full range of motion back.. didn't go the surgery route and all good now.. be patient with it and you'll be back training in no time bro :emoji_muscle:

Yo I had 2 hip scopes back to back one year. Nowhere near as bad as tearing your patella tendon but I wasn’t able to put any pressure on each leg for 2 months straight so I spent 4 months one year crutching one legged. The brace that I had wrapped around my stomach and went down to my knee and was terrible to 💩 in. I feel you (to an extent) and wish you a smooth recovery.

Last edited:
DecepticonRumble DecepticonRumble
Appreciate the well wishes

I’ve actually been weight baring on the bad leg for the last wk already and was able to lift this entire past wk.
trained chest/tri for a solid 2hrs this am

been doing PT for my knee non stop via YouTube videos of others who had the same injury.
Prior to doing this I was running 100-110 miles a wk every wk for the last 6mo straight so this has been a life changing injury for me.
one way or another I’ll be back eventually, maybe not as many miles as before but I’ll be back

Back
Top Bottom