THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

1.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
Congrats, haven't seen a new one of those in a long long time...

Idk if it's just me but I have a feeling that magmas going to start popping up in Nike stores. I passed by Nike SF last weekend and they still had evergreens (I'm not sure what sizes though). They also had FSR of the Infrared 90s even though it "sold out" on SNKRS. Worth a try stopping at your Nike if y'all cool with it

Nike doing a bit much with the AM1. I think some may recall the pair that changed color when heat was applied if I’m not mistaken, 2016 release I believe
Haha just came across that pair while moving. The mudguard has a tiny of yellow now.

I finally hit this morning. But why was it a little harder to hit on the evergreens? I had to drive to my local store to see if they received the shipment of the evergreens and luckily they did.

wonder if magmas released at nike stores. saw evergreens at the grove in la a couple of days ago.
My Nike store had the evergreens 3-4 weeks ago. Lol, I went back the following weekend, they were sold out. I was going to call them if I struck out on SNKRS. Luckily SNKRS gave me a W

what was the trick again with hyperlinks?

taking me straight to a Disney website to buy a polo lol

Back
Top Bottom