THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Not sure why I'm drawing a blank, but can someone please confirm all the original colorways?

Thank you in advance.

4bc36d893ced5e47d37d4e029f3137c17ca4b0632.jpg
lmfao that was my sneakerplay profile pic from 2005, where i have tried to cover up the Opium Crew Paris tag with black paint, while could've easily cropped it out with the crop function in paint, but back then i was still a N00B when it comes to editing pics :lol: :smh: :smh:

IIRC, korea made 86 were technically promo samples and prototypes and not a general release.The original big bubbles used a sandwich construction for the midsole encapsulating the bubble which I gather wasn’t a durable or effective mass production method.
This is what I love about NT. All the knowledge and history that gets shared. Appreciate it.

Was just over at my in-laws house hanging with the fam and looking at old pictures when I came across this pic of my wife’s uncle fishing.... in some OG big bubbles.

Proof they existed ha. He said he may still have them...

DA4EFE3B-DD85-4545-9D94-0FFE3D1C281F.jpeg
Now I'm even more confused. This makes me think the 86 was in fact released and not a promo sample. Someone needs to reach Tinker and get an explanation lol.

Help me out please.
My LTPT from StockX came in today.
But they came in like this 🤬

Box ripped and fixed with tape, tissue paper ripped but worst of all (finger?) stains on the heel.

Filed a case and now I am waiting on a reply. Anyone here had the same issues with StockX and how did they handle it?

Thanx fam. 🙏🏼

38674379-8704-4817-9344-EE69A37545D8.jpeg
2B78A8CE-661E-4BA5-B13A-865DD5EE614F.jpeg
8AEA353F-32F9-45D5-99B4-3ACA734BAA44.jpeg
D9A27337-B382-437E-8DE9-5843F765452F.jpeg

Help me out please.
My LTPT from StockX came in today.
But they came in like this 🤬

Box ripped and fixed with tape, tissue paper ripped but worst of all (finger?) stains on the heel.

Filed a case and now I am waiting on a reply. Anyone here had the same issues with StockX and how did they handle it?

Thanx fam. 🙏🏼

38674379-8704-4817-9344-EE69A37545D8.jpeg
2B78A8CE-661E-4BA5-B13A-865DD5EE614F.jpeg
8AEA353F-32F9-45D5-99B4-3ACA734BAA44.jpeg
D9A27337-B382-437E-8DE9-5843F765452F.jpeg

Strange, and it probably doesn’t help you out at all, but I bought my pair from NDC and it had the same stain on both shoes. Same spot and everything. Just used a suede eraser and a toothbrush and it’s pretty much gone.

Strange, and it probably doesn’t help you out at all, but I bought my pair from NDC and it had the same stain on both shoes. Same spot and everything. Just used a suede eraser and a toothbrush and it’s pretty much gone.

that will probably be my last option. But why do you pay for verification and service while apparently they don’t do a check at all. SuckX

Damn just checked my pair and it kinda has that spot too
20210104_123239.jpg

Might be a Nike thing rather than a SX thing..prolly something with the dye and way the shoes were shipped.
Agree that it can be a Nike production issue. But when StockX verificates they had to see it and reject them. So that makes it a StockX thing again 😆

Worst is JD, a lot of errors, thefts, and one day they send me a pair of Nike, 2 left or 2 right shoes, same model, same color but each one looks different from the other and there were even short socks at the inside :lol: + each time I order with JD box come damaged...That prevents me to buy from them, at least I avoid the much I can. Everything in sales is risky with them, always a problem when they just not cancel your order. That's funny how websites never cancel our orders when we pay full price...Less problems we have when we find a sterling relay...One last : in my letter box, again JD, the product was out of its bag like the delivery man want to rob me then realize I have very bad taste :rofl:

Between the black spot issue in the back (which as mentioned, can be fixed) and the black suede in the front having random glue stains, I had to order 3 pairs of the Live Together Play Together AM1's from FTL and swap one left shoe for another in order to have a pair that I was content with. I retuned the 2 pairs I found unsatisfactory.

Back
Top Bottom