THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Does anyone remember the name of a UK-based site from probably over a decade ago that was basically just a buy/sell forum for trainers? I want to say it had the word “exchange” in the name.

plus we’re too old now to be dealing with BS with releases

Couldn't agree more mate - I still love sneakers but the effort / hassle just isn't worth it when looking at the bigger picture (or getting older ha), time too precious and all that. Doesn't mean we can't still enjoy what we got tho. I swear it gets easier once you let a few pairs you really want pass, also helps with every t**t calling themselves "sneaker heads" and posting YT vids where the only content is how much you can make flipping GRs etc, I mean wtf, who wants to be a part of that.

today
IMG_9974.JPG

great pic, great pair

Does anyone remember the name of a UK-based site from probably over a decade ago that was basically just a buy/sell forum for trainers? I want to say it had the word “exchange” in the name.
Only thing I can think of is CrookedTongues that had a big forum years back?

^
Nah, this one had no affiliation with any brand. It was very low budget/bare bones.

edit:

It was KicksXchange.

Prior to founding Crepe City we ran the KicksXchange forum which from its launch in 2006 grew into one of the worlds leading forums for buying and selling sneakers.

That place was an absolute gold mine.

Last edited:
You work at that outlet or just visit often?

Sweatshirt is dope.
Work here part-time.
Figure I’d get a 2nd job during the pandemic to help when I needed an extra paycheck. Having a Swoosh account is dangerous lol

Yea man, I make it a thing to stop by a Nike store in a new city I visit and cop a shirt/sweater as a reminder of the trip and memories I have of the city/vacation.

Work here part-time.
Figure I’d get a 2nd job during the pandemic to help when I needed an extra paycheck. Having a Swoosh account is dangerous lol

Yea man, I make it a thing to stop by a Nike store in a new city I visit and cop a shirt/sweater as a reminder of the trip and memories I have of the city/vacation.
Cool to see someone in a store wearing cool ****. All the ones here just wear generic t-shirts. Loved the sweater and the sweatshirt.

Bought my wife a pair of Liberty AM1s off GOAT, was pleasantly surprised that they emailed me saying that the box was damaged and they had been tried on. Sent pics, box was fine (wife throws them out anyway) and shoes looked perfect. They got in contact with the seller and got me 20% off. I actually had a similar experience with StockX not long ago. Surprising really with what some people say passes through!

Back
Top Bottom