THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

saw this on Instagram and thought it was super interesting. didn't know air bubbles could warp like that.

Screenshot_20210323-195933_Instagram.jpg

Anyone else get a raffle W email from Juice tonight for the KODs? They said raffle was over but guess people didn’t buy. So I copped. I don’t ever plan on wearing them. Either keep as a collectors item or if they become really profitable to flip, will do that in the future.
Got myself a single Air Max Month W 😆

S Sim23 i think resellers saw the market and how profit won’t be much after fees so they passed. I was going to pull the trigger on resale today but figured I wait until day of release to see if I hit on SNKRS. Won’t be surprised if resale drops to $210-220 which I’ll gladly pay haha.

S Sim23 i think resellers saw the market and how profit won’t be much after fees so they passed. I was going to pull the trigger on resale today but figured I wait until day of release to see if I hit on SNKRS. Won’t be surprised if resale drops to $210-220 which I’ll gladly pay haha.
Definitely agree with everything here, and that’s a good decision 🤙🏾 💯

resellers didn't pass

resellers buy shoes to make $10 profit these days

ill probably never find a size 14 anni. red, and thinking of making on on nike by you
i know the main diff. from og and ID is the midfoot outsole and the tongue logo,
but does anyone know if the quarter panel is sail or white?
trying to get as close to the OG as possible.
also if anyone has made any would ya'll be kind and post the pic.
also i would be ordering from nike.ca, so don't know if there will
be an issue with cliff toe.....
appreciate it.

Attachments

• air max 1 anni. red iD.jpg
    air max 1 anni. red iD.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
they look good to me 🤷🏿‍♂️

CA74F348-BDF3-452D-B3B1-648E0F28C753.jpeg
BF633BC1-4768-40D0-9815-91DBE365FD0F.jpeg
50B5CEF5-9C70-424C-8CFD-DFEC71AC0BE4.jpeg
C6A82EC0-76FC-4B86-97A6-278A8C7F36CF.jpeg
Yeah I need these smh...air max 1s, bunch of history thrown in one shoe and the color blocking works. It’s a lot to take in so I can see people hating them.

ID on the pants? And are these your standard AM1 sizing?

Last edited:
these ain’t mine unfortunately just images taken from insta, so I don’t know about the sizing

Yeah I need these smh...air max 1s, bunch of history thrown in one shoe and the color blocking works. It’s a lot to take in so I can see people hating them.

ID on the pants? And are these your standard AM1 sizing?

Reactions: You
ill probably never find a size 14 anni. red, and thinking of making on on nike by you
i know the main diff. from og and ID is the midfoot outsole and the tongue logo,
but does anyone know if the quarter panel is sail or white?
trying to get as close to the OG as possible.
also if anyone has made any would ya'll be kind and post the pic.
also i would be ordering from nike.ca, so don't know if there will
be an issue with cliff toe.....
appreciate it.

go with the white quarter.
this is my obsidian iD from last year.
i was happy with my toes after I reshaped with a steamer!

1616626866412.jpeg

1616626848325.jpeg

1616626937924.jpeg

go with the white quarter.
this is my obsidian iD from last year.
i was happy with my toes after I reshaped with a steamer!

1616626848325.jpeg
Thanks for the suggestion.
will go with the white.
damn now i want to make an obsidian pair too! lol is that "blue void" that you used?
very dope.

forgot who else posted theirs, i think it was the rainforest green ones.
looked pretty nice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom