THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Love these. they look better in hand imo
Next up is EOI

Attachments

• IMG-20210412-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20210412-WA0001.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 357
I've been eyeing some Pinnacles but they're half size up from my TTS, would i still be good or would it be too long?
I'm an 11, who can wear a 10.5 pretty often. I've got Pinnacles in both and the 10.5 is too small, the 11 is one of my favorite shoes. To each their own and all, but that's my experience with that pack.

Oh boy.

i don’t think I can get past the backwards swoosh. Doesn’t work on these imo.Don’t care for the color ways either, besides for maybe the wheat pair.

Really like this color way but agreed on the backwards swoosh, not a fan of it. The extra material behind the swoosh looks homemade.

283CDB0B-7C56-43B4-A5D4-EF6D4E75F249.jpeg

Last edited:
So if you're an 11 in AJ1, you go 11.5 in AM1? Weird how different all of our feeds are. I'm the opposite. 11 in Jordans and 10.5 in AM1.

I also go up .5 in AMs. Sizes are all over the damn place for me, though - I have REALLY wide feet #BunionBoiz

9.5 - Saucony Shadow 6K & Grid 9K, Reebok Ventilators, Yeezy 350s
10 - Jordans, Saucony Shadow 5K, Most Reebok Classics, UBs, Air Max IIIs
10.5 - Jordan 5 & 7, AM1, AM90, Most other retro Nike Air, Asics GL3 & GLV, Reebok Classic Leather
11 - Reebok Instapump Fury

Maybe. I was worried (albeit too early) Nike would come for the AM1 with the Travis hype. But maybe we will get lucky and the hype will be limited to collabs.

Man we have 6-8 months of them hyping these. I'd be surprised if Travis didn't start wearing classic AM1 like he did Dunks prior to his Dunk.
Trying to be optimistic. I realize what is potentially coming our way and it sucks. But I guess I’ll hang on to the few GR pairs I thought about selling now. I sold white widow dunks for less than retail a week or two before the dunk blew up. 🙈

Trying to be optimistic. I realize what is potentially coming our way and it sucks. But I guess I’ll hang on to the few GR pairs I thought about selling now. I sold white widow dunks for less than retail a week or two before the dunk blew up. 🙈
I made a killing selling a lot of my worn dunks (2011 -2017ish) the past year or two. Wouldn’t be mad if I could do the same with all my worn am1s. Time to cycle to fresh pairs anyway. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom