THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

They'll never go back to that bright white out the box
So this prob best they’ll get?

00B6C7A4-77AF-4BA9-BB0A-41641AC73AEC.jpeg

Anybody who has the wotherspoons, will I really be screwed at Tts? Do they really run that huge?
Tts for am1? Yea should be fine. For reference I wear 11 in most things, 10.5 in am1 and af1, but 10 in SW. Only other thing I've ever worn a 10 in is the am90 flyknits that ran huge. That said, the 10.5 SW would have worked fine too. All feet are different but your regular am1 size shouldn't be too big.

So this prob best they’ll get?

I'm sure you could try some other options I've seen people use baking soda or bar keepers friend and I'm sure there are other tricks guys have used but I dont know what it is about the anni pairs the mesh seems to not stay as white as other pairs.

Anybody who has the wotherspoons, will I really be screwed at Tts? Do they really run that huge?

I really suggest to go 0,5 size down on the sean wotherspoons. I wear us 8,5 in all my airmaxes, but 8,5 in sean wotherspoons were too big, i went down a half size ( size 8 )and they fit perfectly.

still some small sizes left hurry

One of my biggest regrets not doubling up on these and the grays. Impossible to find in my size now.
I also regret not doubling on the gray perfs. Around that time I also copped the jewel gray am1s and remember not wanting to double up on the gray perfs because of that.

Back
Top Bottom