THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

First pair went in washing machine then sold for more than originally paid for them, think I did that after seeing you had machine washed yours?? can't remember but think that was the case ages ago
Yea mine have been in the washing machine 2 or 3 times now. They are just beat though. No machine is saving them now.

Don't know who can rock a size 12,5 here, but this is such a gem that rarely is available in any condition.

Link: https://www.outsole.nl/nl/sneakers-online/nike-sneakers/nike-air-max-1-try-on-sample/

Nike-Air-Max-1-Try-On-SAMPLE-47-6.jpg

Anyone can help me with a l/c please
Screenshot_20210616-084250_GOAT.jpg
Screenshot_20210616-084229_GOAT.jpg
Screenshot_20210616-084236_GOAT.jpg
Screenshot_20210616-084254_GOAT.jpg
Screenshot_20210616-084247_GOAT.jpg
Screenshot_20210616-084240_GOAT.jpg
Profile looks pretty good and the direction of the corduroy looks pretty good. That heal though is going through something?? Did he wear these like slip on Crocs or something? The heal looking bent out of shape would make me pause a bit. Also would ask for pics of the inside and the insole to be safe.

Anyone can help me with a l/c please
Screenshot_20210616-084250_GOAT.jpg
Screenshot_20210616-084229_GOAT.jpg
Screenshot_20210616-084236_GOAT.jpg
Screenshot_20210616-084254_GOAT.jpg
Screenshot_20210616-084247_GOAT.jpg
Screenshot_20210616-084240_GOAT.jpg

I've had a fair few pairs of these in hand and hippohead hippohead is right - the heel looks knackered, you'd really have to go some to do that. How much is he asking (more than they're worth no doubt), get more pics including outsole. Something doesn't feel right. I know the corduroy direction was a dead give away on early fakes, there is a chance the factories caught on to this tho.

^^ I love the elephants but find them quite uncomfortable compared to other AM1s, I have a few pairs and even slipped on .5 up so not a sizing issue - think the leather is rough inside, plus leather toe doesn't give like mesh.

Making my rounds at work this morning.
1F19E088-8D0D-4462-8F1E-8857A57D3CF6.jpeg
I need these so bad. I’ve been trying to track a pair down for the past year or so. 10.5s are significantly higher in price compared to some of the other sizes. I’m probably going to bite the bullet or try to cop a size 10 which is slightly lower in price.

^^ I love the elephants but find them quite uncomfortable compared to other AM1s, I have a few pairs and even slipped on .5 up so not a sizing issue - think the leather is rough inside, plus leather toe doesn't give like mesh.
These are the 07's which I feel are more comfortable than the newer release. Thinner leather on the toe and just softer suede all around.
Can't believe how the prices have jumped on these. I think this is one of the rare air max releases that got even more hyped after the retro came out.

Not sure if this post should go here, but Can anyone help? I’d greatly appreciate it.
Purchased some air Max’s from eBay. Seller sent the wrong size. Turn out it’s a international transaction. Seller is located in Japan. He wanted me to send shoes back and that he’ll reimburse me by wiring me the money after. I was iffy about it, so I filed a claim. I had talked to a ebay rep, he said there’s no way I could get a return shipping label, so the claim turned to a case. My dumb *** filed a dispute PayPal because I’ve never done this ishhh. Ebay closed the case. Can’t reopen ebay case now. So we’re continuing on PayPal. Seller provided return label, however it’s a address to a third party shipping company called “Tricor America Corp” in Hawthorne. Idk if it’s a legit spot. I don’t know if they’re still operating. My name and address isn’t on the label, so if the company is closed and refuses the package, it’ll get sent back to the seller. So he probably will win both shoes and money. I explained that to the PayPal rep, dispute turned to a claim. Seller sent me his address in Japan. This will come out of my pocket even if it’s not my fault. It’s going to cost a grip. PayPal rep did tell me to just send it through using the return label that the seller provided. It just has to be delivered to this location and I’ll get my money back. What do you think guys? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Not sure if this post should go here, but Can anyone help? I’d greatly appreciate it.
Purchased some air Max’s from eBay. Seller sent the wrong size. Turn out it’s a international transaction. Seller is located in Japan. He wanted me to send shoes back and that he’ll reimburse me by wiring me the money after. I was iffy about it, so I filed a claim. I had talked to a ebay rep, he said there’s no way I could get a return shipping label, so the claim turned to a case. My dumb *** filed a dispute PayPal because I’ve never done this ishhh. Ebay closed the case. Can’t reopen ebay case now. So we’re continuing on PayPal. Seller provided return label, however it’s a address to a third party shipping company called “Tricor America Corp” in Hawthorne. Idk if it’s a legit spot. I don’t know if they’re still operating. My name and address isn’t on the label, so if the company is closed and refuses the package, it’ll get sent back to the seller. So he probably will win both shoes and money. I explained that to the PayPal rep, dispute turned to a claim. Seller sent me his address in Japan. This will come out of my pocket even if it’s not my fault. It’s going to cost a grip. PayPal rep did tell me to just send it through using the return label that the seller provided. It just has to be delivered to this location and I’ll get my money back. What do you think guys? Thanks in advance

Did the seller send the wrong size or did u purchase the wrong size?

Did the seller send the wrong size or did u purchase the wrong size?
He sent the wrong size. I think I’m just going to use the return label he provided. PayPal gave me the go to use it. My only concern is if the address is invalid due to company out of business. I can’t get a hold of them at all. Phone number doesn’t work. If that is the case it will get sent back to the seller regardless since his address is On The label

He sent the wrong size. I think I’m just going to use the return label he provided. PayPal gave me the go to use it. My only concern is if the address is invalid due to company out of business. I can’t get a hold of them at all. Phone number doesn’t work. If that is the case it will get sent back to the seller regardless since his address is On The label
Can you just sell the wrong size on Ebay and buy again? Seems like the only way you can avoid being frauded now that Ebay is out of the picture.

Or Credit card dispute if you used a good one.

Back
Top Bottom