THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

1.jpeg

Can someone tell me the older Nike model that his Air Max 1 is based off of? It had the same pattern on the straps and everything, but I can't remember the name...

don’t cry later when you can’t hit on anything *****

Yeah because it's always been easy to hit everything

giphy.gif

Travis has collaborated on a number of models where he's had zero effect on the model being harder to obtain, stop acting like he's wearing classic AM1s left and right and turning the market upside down, he's barely worn his own pair that people can't even agree on being an AM1 :rofl:

Yeah because it's always been easy to hit everything

giphy.gif

Travis has collaborated on a number of models where he's had zero effect on the model being harder to obtain, stop acting like he's wearing classic AM1s left and right and turning the market upside down, he's barely worn his own pair that people can't even agree on being an AM1 :rofl:

zero effect….you must be new, or blind, or slow.

Need the anniversary green but can’t find a pair below $215. Don’t like paying resell but I think I will for this shoe. I just can’t get myself to pull the trigger at $215 though. Should I be patient and wait until I find one around $200 or will the price just go up.?
By the way, do these fit TTS?

Need the anniversary green but can’t find a pair below $215. Don’t like paying resell but I think I will for this shoe. I just can’t get myself to pull the trigger at $215 though. Should I be patient and wait until I find one around $200 or will the price just go up.?

TTS and better not wait too long!

honestly, for $15 i'd just cop now. if anything prices will go up, not down. you don't want to be asking yourself the same question when your size his $230-$250.

Back
Top Bottom