THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I find it strange that the Denham 90s are going for practically retail while the 1s are sky high.
I find this completely logical. Most air max 90s aren't anywhere near as coveted as air max 1s. Infrared 90s came out recently. Denim infrared 90s already existed, too (from 2013). There were denim x levi's 90s on ID. The denham 90 didn't offer anything that different than what was out there. The only air max 1 I can think of with any similarities to the denhams is the indigo ID from 2017, but even so that lacks the sashiko detailing that's unique to the denham.

$583 out the door from stockx
mr_chang_senor_chang_laugh_spits_milk.gif

'18 Crepes today:
20210922_151605.jpg

My phone's camera (which isn't that bad) just cannot seem to get the green corduroy color to come through - it's really weird...
This is prob the am1 I wish I had the most from 2017-2020 but I could never find for a price I liked (US retail shipped). If you took the pic outside your phone would probably pick up the colors better.

'18 Crepes today:
20210922_151605.jpg

My phone's camera (which isn't that bad) just cannot seem to get the green corduroy color to come through - it's really weird...
This is the pair I never wear. I always want to but end up taking them off and wearing something else. Same issue with my AJ3 black cements, and AM1 bred mini swooshes. Love them all but rarely wear them.

Last edited:
Would you guys pay the current resale prices on the Anniversary Red and Blue (Restock Pairs)? Just asking because I have both when they originally released but theyre both pretty beat and I kinda want to have pairs that i can keep on ice. I know this is personal preference but I want opinions from you guys.

Would you guys pay the current resale prices on the Anniversary Red and Blue (Restock Pairs)? Just asking because I have both when they originally released but theyre both pretty beat and I kinda want to have pairs that i can keep on ice. I know this is personal preference but I want opinions from you guys.
No. They always come back eventually. Keeping an air max on ice is silly to me, anyway. Not sure how long you'd plan on that but you "only" get about 10-12 years til separation and crumbling start. We're already at 3-4 year since release.

No. They always come back eventually. Keeping an air max on ice is silly to me, anyway. Not sure how long you'd plan on that but you "only" get about 10-12 years til separation and crumbling start. We're already at 3-4 year since release.
Gotcha. Thats what I was thinking too, maybe we'll see another release soon. Lol my bad, I probably shouldnt have said "on ice". What I meant was just to have a fresh pair to wear once my current pairs are too beat to fathom.

I ain't gonna lie, they grown on me, but I still don't want to wear them. I think it's cool that they actually changed the silho up a bit and the colorway is foolproof, I'm just not feeling the waves personally.

Yeah I'm usually a snob when it comes to altering classics, but at the same time I like when collaborators do something different than just slapping colors on different panels. These are cool IMO.

Back
Top Bottom