THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

If these had no wave design and was just another colorblocked Patta colorway no one would be talking about them nearly as much. They changed essentially a key design piece of the shoe in an aesthetically attractive way, thats tough to do on a classic shoe.
Disagree. They could have made anything and slapped Patta on it and people would be hyped. It's Patta.

How’s quality on the bracelet?
1634771802962.jpeg

1634771604877.jpeg

Disagree. They could have made anything and slapped Patta on it and people would be hyped. It's Patta.
That point is about be proven 100 times over when the Off White AJ2 and AF1 Mid come out. Majority of people despise those 2 models but watch the prices skyrocket as everyone e tries to get a pair.

For me I was into the wave from the jump, a lot of people were but a lot weren’t and this thread filled up with people not frequently here to show off their pairs. I can’t say they are normally into AM1s or not but it’s al funny how a hype shoe changes the atmosphere.

Last edited:
It was different listings with and without specific box and now it’s with and without bracelet. My size is the same price for both. So how much can I sell a bracelet for?

Not in the mood to wait for the right price at this point lol. Size 11.5 always seems to be an anomaly anyways—sweatergod it stays artificially high compared to 11s and 12s. Eff it…bids placed.

$255 bid went thru :/. But I really want these so I can’t wait. My lady offered to pay as an early Christmas gift but I won’t be able to wear them til Christmas. Lol I was going to take the offer but I may want to wear these instantly :lol:

I go through this every holiday season. This would be an easy Christmas gift for me but I know my girl will wait price will shoot back up then I will feel guilty about asking her for 400 kicks I only wear a couple times a year.

Last edited:
[

I go through this every holiday season. This would be an easy Christmas gift for me but I know my girl will wait price will shoot back up then I will feel guilty about asking her for 400 kicks I only wear a couple times a year.
There’s still time. You also have another few days of shipping to decide at least that’s my plan :lol:

In for the Noise Aqua. The rest of the year for me is kind of dry for releases as far as I know.

Just checked and I think they’re already in my “worst case scenario” price range. Really close to pulling the trigger. I was trying to take it easy but don’t know much longer I can hold out on copping resale. Sucks because like others experienced I had these in my cart for checkout on Patta site with plenty of time but PP and Shop App did me dirty and just wouldn’t populate :smh:. Gonna see if prices dip a little more here.

Disagree. The design is cool but collab and limited is why they are desired by so many. If they made 5x as many and didn't have Patta's name, they'd hit discount. That's just how shoes are these days. Make these in Miniswoosh numbers with no Patta and slap Patta on the Miniswoosh and make them limited and the value of each would be flipped.

The AM90 Bacons come to mind. Fantastic design, great materials, coveted collab in the past. They came without the DQM branding and what seems like lots of numbers and nobody wanted them. Which I for one am glad for, I've wanted that pair since I first started liking sneakers.

Them people idiots then and cant appreciate good design. And that wasnt the consensus I was seeing on the gram when they first popped out, ALOT of people were eyes opened at the waves. Who these people you talking about?

well I can speak for myself that when I saw the wave pattern I was definitely feelin em on first sight. I don’t remember what IG account I saw them on but they didn’t list anything about a collab so I figured it was just Nike’s doing.

Back
Top Bottom