THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Super happy to have gotten these for retail .. finally a solid win. LOVE the orange panels and glad I never scooped any of the pairs before I was thinking of.

6D04374A-C588-41AD-9ED9-0855C8407CE6.jpeg

Question heard Niketown NY had these randomly yesterday and yet again I missed out on a retail pair.....Huge Sigh. How would I ever know when Niketow has these restocks and as far as stock x, the bracelet pair is the one with the special box correct? If anyone see these for retail or a really really good price in a size 12 please steer me in that direction

Question heard Niketown NY had these randomly yesterday and yet again I missed out on a retail pair.....Huge Sigh. How would I ever know when Niketow has these restocks and as far as stock x, the bracelet pair is the one with the special box correct? If anyone see these for retail or a really really good price in a size 12 please steer me in that direction
I wear a 12 too, prices are slowly dropping ended up biting the bullet for $260 on eBay. What sucks is size 12-13 always hover over other sizes in price.

I wear a 12 too, prices are slowly dropping ended up biting the bullet for $260 on eBay. What sucks is size 12-13 always hover over other sizes in price.
Yeah especially size 12.5 which is definitely going for the high. Hope I can catch these and they continue to drop so I can buy 2 pairs just like how the Jordan 3 lightning dropped dramatically

Just on ebay, seeing a size 12 being $60+ cheaper than a size 13 hurts my heart lol. This tall thing isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Back
Top Bottom