THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Why is size 13 More expensive lol. Feel like a clown for having my hopes up on release day. Think 300 shipped is where I should hold the line?

Why is size 13 More expensive lol. Feel like a clown for having my hopes up on release day. Think 300 shipped is where I should hold the line?

I'd do 300 shipped. All I see is 350-ish (with taxes and fees included).

At this point in my life, I can't pay that much for shoes without selling some of my old shoes to justify the price. I sold 3 pairs of my old worn air max 1's in the last two weeks and made $650 so I have some money to play with.

I'd do 300 shipped. All I see is 350-ish (with taxes and fees included).

At this point in my life, I can't pay that much for shoes without selling some of my old shoes to justify the price. I sold 3 pairs of my old worn air max 1's in the last two weeks and made $650 so I have some money to play with.
I wanted these before they released. Then saw some in hand pics and the desire grows. I know I’ll hate myself if I don’t cop now at these prices. But 300 is where I draw the line. Anymore than that I just can’t justify it. I’m supposed to be saving up for a home theatre setup.

anyone think the price will drop as the other colors release or just the opposite?

Evergreens today. Go Sparty on Saturday

942BB4A0-58C5-45CC-BB1B-38B67D7427DF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom