THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

It still is those, it’s just the lighting that makes them look different

1636597891241.png

1636597781871.png

it was supposed to be these

Being next year is the 35th anniversary i was honestly expecting more one releases over the holidays!!! Hopefully these pattas are just the start! And its not all the trav scott junk….

Don’t get your hopes up for next year, I’m hearing things aren’t looking good for am1 releases production wise. Pandemic related delays. I’m stocking up!

Had to break these out. They are turning yellow on me. Do you guys think I should try oxyclean to removed the yellow stains on my Lunarlons?

Attachments

• A947C8C1-D71B-4442-8842-6177D44DB515.jpeg
    A947C8C1-D71B-4442-8842-6177D44DB515.jpeg
    309.6 KB · Views: 104
I'm surprised no one else has noticed, I'd guess that the maroon pair is a nod to Parra (Amsterdams or Cherrywoods.) Considering how close the brands are it would make sense.

^ Nice!! I wouldn’t hesitate biting if my size was available on that price coz I fully agree those are gonna be classic if they aren’t already. Do u mind sharing how u found em at that price?

Ouch. What's the plan of action, gonna just do a reglue? Given their age the midsole only has a few more years left, wonder if a full midsole swap would be worth it.
Not sure yet. Probably have them taken apart and see what the midsole looks like and then figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom