THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wouldn't be surprised if someone sent the wrong shoe or they just didn't really send anything. Were those even made in UK11? Japan exclusives often don't get made bigger than UK10
I've seen a few 11s about. I got the email to say they arrived for authentication then 20mins later, refunded.

Edit actually was a few hrs

Last edited:
97/1
9D803A0C-326C-42E3-99A0-FFEF707753BA.jpeg

I feel silly for thinking Monarchs are like the mature looking Patta option.

That's what I feel everytime I see someone post a picture of them. :smh:

"Nike factory employees in Memphis"

Lol wut? Some warehouse worker? A Factory Outlet employee? One of the Chinese factory workers on vacation in Memphis? TF they talking about?

You cant be believing these snkr accts. Not saying its not scrapped but theres a million and one rumors regarding shoes on these accts. I dont see nike scrapping these then continuing doing travis collabs a year down the line. If its true they'll probably be done with him in general, and trust me if there's a way to continue travis collabs nikes gonna gonna figure it out.

You cant be believing these snkr accts. Not saying its not scrapped but theres a million and one rumors regarding shoes on these accts. I dont see nike scrapping these then continuing doing travis collabs a year down the line. If its true they'll probably be done with him in general, and trust me if there's a way to continue travis collabs nikes gonna gonna figure it out.
Yeah, I don't see them cancelling the TS AM1s. They're not flushing that kinda $$$ down the toilet.

"Nike factory employees in Memphis"

Lol wut? Some warehouse worker? A Factory Outlet employee? One of the Chinese factory workers on vacation in Memphis? TF they talking about?
that aint my problem, as long peeps cant get them instore or online for retail, im all good with that, one less garbage release to write about here in this thread, bye bye garbage shoes

Finally found a pair of Atmos 3.0 giraffes in a UK11 and they failed authentication on stockx.

Haven't seen any reps of these about, be a shame if it's because they or the box got trashed in the post.
****s me enay will fail auth if boxes are marked or damaged, without sending you the buyer a message with photos asking if youre ok with that, if the shoes are authentic. Give you the choice before waisting the sellers time and effort and you miss out on your shoe if you really dont care that much about the box. Standard ebay dumfuggery.

Just had a response from them and they failed them because they had signs of being worn. Fair enough I suppose.

I'd definitely still buy a used pair but what an *** if he's trying to pass them off as new.

that aint my problem, as long peeps cant get them instore or online for retail, im all good with that, one less garbage release to write about here in this thread, bye bye garbage shoes

Man, anything to get us posting about something other than ****ing Patta waves :smh:

they wont do that ?? what happened to the AM1 betsy ross ??
:lol::rofl::lol:

Yeah, but the Ross' were probably 1/5 the total release of the TS #s. They were probably like PR Day or Mexican Heritage #s, which aren't particularly high. And they weren't paying Betsy Ross endorsement money.

And they weren't paying Betsy Ross endorsement money.
kanye didnt even got money from nike when they released the yeezies what causes the break up between him and nike, so why would nike now pay TS ?? this fool should be happy that nike is willing to collab with him and let him design his own cws and getting free nike shoes for life

come with proof to back up your comment then, u were there with TS when nike approached him to design cws for nike shoes ??? :lol:
He's one of the biggest music stars in the world. Nike isn't doing him a favor. He's rumored to get $10m a year from them.

Back
Top Bottom