THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Got these in. Nice, but lacking the extra refinement and/or details. No alt laces, either.
82FC8F37-3C64-4976-ADF2-F9E62106B6DF.jpeg
Flex on 'em. London's in the cut like, "Ain't nothin'... "

image.jpg

N7s today. Don’t see a lot of love for these, but I find myself coming back to them on the regular.

Also bit on a pair of dark wash heavy’s on eBay. May have overpaid, working overnights does not lead to good financial decisions from me. I think those will only climb in value in the long run though. Can sell the others down the road or use for trade bait.

Out of am the Concepts I couldn’t get the Heavy’s.

Most massed released or publicly released later. Oh well. Maybe I’ll spend on the Marina BWs instead.

Dam, far out prices going down but the heavy prices going up, strange.

What size are you the opposite seems to be the case in my size (8-8.5) I also think the lack of info on a wider release for heavys got people panic buying right now. All three will def gunna go up tho.

So is there definitely non special box pairs of the far outs out there?

I assume this is for people that just sell the shoes with out the accessory’s since they come in a another box inside the big box.

Somebody compare the Blueprint to the Safari glow. I’m sure it’s better, but I’m curious 👀

People out here getting the wrong sizes for the Far Outs.

I saw a twitter post with a few people mentioning it, then when I got my pair I see that I received a 12 when my order was for 11.5.

I mean…they fit, but still….

I saw a twitter post with a few people mentioning it, then when I got my pair I see that I received a 12 when my order was for 11.5.

I hit for a 12…If they sent me an 11.5 I’ll trade you for them…

This is true, I copped a 11.5 off ebay but the seller text me saying concepts sent him a 11 instead.

Sucks that we had to cancel the transaction because the price was great

Which collab you like more?
50314EEB-7BA8-4780-A164-CDBEE0DFACF3.jpeg

I like seeing pics like this... the completionist in me loves to collect whole sets but my eyes will always gravitate to the pairs im really feeling

My eyes went straight to heavys on the concepts side... mellows are nice, but I can do without far outs (looks like a gs colorway imo)

All 3 pattas grabbed my attention, they're super clean... gotta stop fronting and just pull the trigger on 'em

Back
Top Bottom