THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Folks use slept on way too loosely nowadays. All them joints sold out at release (well, green and purples pending wider release but I already took a couple raffle losses).

BACK IN MY DAY...slept on meant at or under retail for an extended period of time after release.
Folks also use “dead stock” too often and incorrectly. Dead stock = stock that is new that a store couldn’t sell. Clearly the meaning has been altered to drop the “couldn’t sell”.

Then again people also say “whole nother” so I guess language is whatever you want 🤷

I hate to be one of those waiting for shipping guys but my Far Outs have been showing labelled created since Wednesday without any movement on the ups app. Anyone else in the same situation??

Folks also use “dead stock” too often and incorrectly. Dead stock = stock that is new that a store couldn’t sell. Clearly the meaning has been altered to drop the “couldn’t sell”.

Then again people also say “whole nother” so I guess language is whatever you want 🤷
Just.... while we're at it, (and while I'm waiting for this stupid Ebay verification process on my Vast Greys) :

Electrocution means "DEATH due to electricity." If you didn't die, you were "shocked" not "electrocuted". Sorry, just a pet peeve that you can turn on the news, politicians, Bill Gates, hell, everyone screws that one up. I work in a technical profession, (Safety), where these words and definitions actually matter, and could be the difference in getting your butt handed to you or you handing someone their butt in court at lawsuit time.

Just.... while we're at it, (and while I'm waiting for this stupid Ebay verification process on my Vast Greys) :

Electrocution means "DEATH due to electricity." If you didn't die, you were "shocked" not "electrocuted". Sorry, just a pet peeve that you can turn on the news, politicians, Bill Gates, hell, everyone screws that one up. I work in a technical profession, (Safety), where these words and definitions actually matter, and could be the difference in getting your butt handed to you or you handing someone their butt in court at lawsuit time.
What do you do in regards to safety, I’m looking to pursue a career change from environmental health to safety (IH) in the near future and need to see if it’s for me.

Just wanted to vent about this scum bag qias Omar and what they did at the concepts in Dubai. People who actually wanted the far outs camped out at the concepts in Dubai. Qias Omar and his buddy literally just walked into concepts not knowing it was air max day and they had no idea about the far outs, employees offered them to cut the entire line and buy the far outs that they had no idea was even releasing. They took away two pairs from people who actually put in the work and camped out. After they got there pairs they bragged about cutting the line and mocked air max day. End rant.

What do you do in regards to safety, I’m looking to pursue a career change from environmental health to safety (IH) in the near future and need to see if it’s for me.

First, keeping it a buck NikeTalk, (not mine), but is this toe not perfect?

nike-air-max-1-grey-white-ah8145-011-mood-1.jpg

gilagain gilagain PM'd

Just wanted to vent about this scum bag qias Omar and what they did at the concepts in Dubai. People who actually wanted the far outs camped out at the concepts in Dubai. Qias Omar and his buddy literally just walked into concepts not knowing it was air max day and they had no idea about the far outs, employees offered them to cut the entire line and buy the far outs that they had no idea was even releasing. They took away two pairs from people who actually put in the work and camped out. After they got there pairs they bragged about cutting the line and mocked air max day. End rant.

The life of an influencer. As much as he gets blame for taking from 2 campers... the majority goes to the store. Didn't watch the video or any of his videos although I follow him on IG... but I would think he would know air max day is 3.26. If you a "sneakerhead" and have Nikes in your collection and didn't know, that would be wild.

The life of an influencer. As much as he gets blame for taking from 2 campers... the majority goes to the store. Didn't watch the video or any of his videos although I follow him on IG... but I would think he would know air max day is 3.26. If you a "sneakerhead" and have Nikes in your collection and didn't know, that would be wild.
This fool and his homie where 100% clueless that it was air max day in the video smdh.

I hate watching some these sneaker influencers. They add nothing to the hobby. There are some good ones though that I've spent a lot of time watching. But the ones who only concentrate on whats in trend; i.e. dunks, Jordan 1s and Yeezys, won't get a minute of my time

I hate to be one of those waiting for shipping guys but my Far Outs have been showing labelled created since Wednesday without any movement on the ups app. Anyone else in the same situation??
I’m in the same boat, got the tracking on 30th but no movement all on the shippment.

Finally got these from my co worker today! I kept missing him and he kept missing me 🤣🤣🤣… wanted em when I first saw em but struck out on RD…. I was glad I texted him if he was gonna try for em on RD and he got lucky and copped! 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

C6AAC9D2-1DC0-4E72-A5E2-A7F7B277AC7A.jpeg

Still waiting for Mellows from StockX… it was supposed to be here yesterday but FedUP acting up!!! 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Far outs just came in, the special box is flimsy at the fold.

I agree. I noticed that it was starting to rip there when I opened up the package today. What a garbage design. They should've just went with the traditional 2 piece box that cncpts usually uses.

That guy been a busta and was cemented when he made a NY be like kinda vid :sick:. Get yo fatass outta here. :lol:

Hello guys, these days i am seraching for some air max 1 sneakers and its rly hard to find some of good looking with normal price. And yday i found on one site from my region (Balkan) which is something similar to ebay or amazon, the perfect sneakers (I'll put photo down) and seller says they are coming with original box and original "code" on them and on the box. They are costing around 180 euros, and for that looking it was little bit suspicious price for me to be honest, the suspicious became higher when i tried to find them on the internet on some other places and i didnt succeed FOR 2 HOURS of searching. Also he says they are coming from foreign country (Western Europe of USA i suppose) and the sneakers are "patta x nike air max 1 black/white" with brecelet but with some totally random pattern downside and its impossible to find them on internet. I wanna hear your opinions, i am in doubt are these sneakers original cause i dont wanna give money for fake ones, one more fact is that he is selling many other sneakers which are wide known and it really seems like he is not cheater but i rly dont know what to think about these.

Thank you in advance and sorry for my English.

Attachments

• IMG_20220406_143108.jpg
    IMG_20220406_143108.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_20220406_143124.jpg
    IMG_20220406_143124.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 101
Back
Top Bottom