THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Hi guys I tried this I find it cool but I'm not sure..
any opinions??

.trashed-1651485097-IMG20220324212412.jpg
I like

10 yeezy
10.5 am
If they’re both DS then it’s not a fair trade. You’d be better off selling the black/red Yeezys and just buying the Far Outs straight out with the difference. Some people don’t mind trading for a shoe that has lesser value in terms of money if they like the shoe, but personally I mind and would never do that unless it’s with a friend. It’s about a $100 difference in value for your size.

someone offered the far outs + $50 for my black red yeezy 350. is that a fair trade? honestly don't know values and don't want to get the short end of the deal
don't know the value of either but the far outs will either never be rereleased or if they are it will be years from now and you'll be too washed to wear a pair of shoes that "far out"

those yeezy's are bound to be reissued before long

If they’re both DS then it’s not a fair trade. You’d be better off selling the black/red Yeezys and just buying the Far Outs straight out with the difference. Some people don’t mind trading for a shoe that has lesser value in terms of money if they like the shoe, but personally I mind and would never do that unless it’s with a friend. It’s about a $100 difference in value for your size.

Nah its a pretty even trade. Any upside on the yeezys is gonna be lost in fees trying to sell, then again trying to buy the AM1s.

I want them wabi sabis but I’m a size 11 and the only sizes available is a 10.5 or 11.5…..I know the 11.5 is too big but I’m afraid the 10.5 is going to be too snug :frown:

Back
Top Bottom