curry extra laces
sand drift midsole
sand drift outsole
teal eyelets
jedi airbag
black logo on the back

too bad they didn't have jedi available for more parts

tried student discount and it didn't work

I assume medical discount wouldn't work either...last time I tried to get one they said they needed to verify and when I send my wife's dental hygiene license I get no response...they do this to me every once and awhile

I was too lazy to go through the discount process in fear of these selling out before I’d get the code. I think it should be applicable though.

I designed one in the app then added to cart. Afterwards, I went into rakuten to check out through NDC with the 10% cashback.

The samples in that gif look great, IMO. I love the healthy looking mudguard!

I hope they send out more invites throughout today, so my other accounts can get hit lol

I want to order an OG Atmos Safari rendition, some design with Light and Purple Suede and another one that’ll use Grey mesh.

Last edited:
I was too lazy to go through the discount process in fear of these selling out before I’d get the code. I think it should be applicable though.

I designed one in the app then added to cart. Afterwards, I went into rakuten to check out through NDC with the 10% cashback.

In the app is said "excluded from all discounts"

Not sure which one
Screenshot_20220428-111637_Nike.jpg

Screenshot_20220428-111731_Nike.jpg

those kid robots are crazy :pimp:

And am I missing something? I keep seeing post this design, but I can't find this mudguard atmos pattern

Was able to Uninstall and reinstall, was able to create a pair. Added to my cart.. purchased.. didn't realize I didn't change one of the mudguards and had to cancel the order. Now I can't fix my order and reorder... I give up lol

Back
Top Bottom