THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

64905BE2-1331-4EE0-A2CF-294FFD6E61AE.jpeg

Envy y’all… My NBY would require an another month to arrive while Nike-JP didn’t bother w/ Treelines at all… Is that because weed is illegal here? Can’t think that since they did release Strawberry cough tho. All we’ve got for now is this one….
6FF9E08D-4524-45CD-BA3B-B25143F13E06.jpeg

One thing I always found weird about mesh on NBY, if you have a release like this last one and you have a chance to pick a really nice leather it's almost like you are being short changed by being charged the same price. I would guess mesh is significantly cheaper, but you still wind up paying they same price.

One thing I always found weird about mesh on NBY, if you have a release like this last one and you have a chance to pick a really nice leather it's almost like you are being short changed by being charged the same price. I would guess mesh is significantly cheaper, but you still wind up paying they same price.
You’re not wrong and I had that thought using mesh. Although I made my purchase assuming (hoping) Nike was going to open these options for everyone. Thinking that we were getting the first couple rounds of access, allowing us to see all the materials and purchase more or reorder with different options. But Nike will Nike. And in the end I still picked mesh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom