THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

UNDS my NbYs for today for a quick trip to San Francisco.

705F23CA-BCD4-4AB8-A1BD-B4C4D7E8F076.jpeg

Wasn’t sure about them but they appeared for early access during a snkrs live show on Monday here in the UK.

After getting in hand and switching out the laces I can see these working very well for me. I missed out on the Treelines (I know they ain’t much over retail on the after market) but I might actually prefer these to them

549DBA42-EA26-4059-AC67-A1DFAFA3296E.jpeg
What laces are these?

How do you get the detailed progress of your NBY kicks? I could have sworn I've seen someone post a screenshot of it saying almost finished or whatever. Under orders it's just the regular "preparing shipment" forever.

How do you get the detailed progress of your NBY kicks? I could have sworn I've seen someone post a screenshot of it saying almost finished or whatever. Under orders it's just the regular "preparing shipment" forever.

They should email you

“we’ve started working on your design”
Then, they’ll email you saying that they’re putting the finishing touches on. Finally, they will email saying it shipped.

Super clean! Something that SF is not. This is coming from a SF native...
Yea dude, Im not a huge fan of going there. But my friend made plans for our group to go.
Im making my way out there for the first time in July lol
Good luck man. Just expect lots of traffic and make sure to not leave belongings visible from outside your car.

Yea dude, Im not a huge fan of going there. But my friend made plans for our group to go.

Good luck man. Just expect lots of traffic and make sure to not leave belongings visible from outside your car.
Ohhh....no car rental being done. Straight walking or public transportation.

Im making my way out there for the first time in July lol

Ohhh....no car rental being done. Straight walking or public transportation.

Okay that helps some. Just keep vigilante of your stuff. I don't wanna go on a rant about SF (trust me; I can go on for hours about my hatred) but it's not the same city I was once born and raised in.

With that said, for a first time visit, it should be cool. I recommend the Darkside Initiative and Nice Kicks on Valencia (Nice Kicks also available on Haight St) for their great hospitality and Senor Sisig for some great Filipino food. I think it's across the street from one of those two shops. I personally despise Nike SF where they don't have any CS. One time, I tried on a shoe with two or three workers available there. I put on both shoes while looking down and when I looked back up, they was all gone. The **** kinda **** is that?

Just avoid 5th St - 7th St and the Tenderloin if you can. Should be fine if you just mind your own, but you'll probably won't be able to help but look at what's going on there.

Guarantee folks are going to switch up and cop once these drop. It’s inevitable.
As inevitable as it is to hear this comment every time

I'm a little mad that treelines were the same price as travis scotts. His collabs usually have a pretty big surcharge. $150 is definitely a surcharge for a GR like treelines

Back
Top Bottom