THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

so just spoke to nike chat... 2nd round orders getting pushed from Jun 13th to the 30th due to lack of materials ... wut the actual flying F!!!!

how the F you gonna do a 3rd round of orders and not even be close to finishing all the april 28ths?!?! this is some money hungry Sht from Nike no doubt...
I remember nike ID was always at least a month wait. The fact that they often come in like three weeks now give or take is still amazing to me.
At the early age of iD, it once took 6+ months for me to receive (while they gave me full refund when 2-3 months passed after ordering). Their explanation at that time for the delay was something like they made a wrong design and when they realized it at QC (really??), one of the materials was already gone and thus, they are waiting that material to be available again at the factory, iirc. Didn’t even expect to receive the shoe after refunded actually, so I was really surprised when it showed up after all those months passed. That was a good old days.

04BE40AA-5766-4967-9D0B-03394EF6F79C.jpeg

My 2nd access arrived before my first. Safari summertime ☀️

Anyone try switching countries on the Nike app and successfully placing an order to another country?

My mom lives in Ireland, and I’m trying to order shoes and have them delivered to her address but I keep getting a “payment not completed” error. Not sure if I’m doing something wrong, or it just won’t allow it since I’m physically in the US. Of course Nike CS in Ireland isnt open at 330am GMT.

I live in Canada and use my Cad cards on snrks US and ship to my cousin there.

Back
Top Bottom