THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

That sounds personal lol
It was, felt good. **** is getting old. I don't remember the last am1 I got for retail. Paid resell for all Patta, think I got a kids Concepts and paid resell for all the rest, resell for all 3 TS, now resell for both of these. Oh I think I did get a Mellow from snkrs. Yay me I guess. Today was on me though. Was in a meeting and forgot to even try. Doubt it mattered.

a very accurate representation of me saying “congrats to those who caught a W this morning!”

1654729284138.jpeg

Wish Nike would’ve let me hit at least one of them today :smh:. Want both pairs but hate the idea of having to pay resell for both. Sucks. If anyone has an extra size 10 in either pair that your willing to let go please PM me.

Been wearing my NBY all day inside the house since I work remotely from home. I have wide feet and the sides of my pinkie toes are screaming. These are my 1st AM1s and thought they would fit the same as AM90s. Maybe I should have used mesh and suede so it has some give instead of using all leather. I don't even know if I can last 60 days of wear before I return them haha.

fam you might have a tailor’s bunion like me. it really flared up like 7-8 years ago when my wide-foot havin *** was hoopin with narrow Kobe Vs. I disregarded the initial pain and kept playing in them. Unfortunately, the dead skin on the side of my pinky toe just kept getting new skin growing over it. That dead skin calcified into a hard *** ball that would press up on the bone and cause hella discomfort. If you have that kind of bunion, you can get it shaved down by your health care provider. It will reduce a lot of the pain but eventually grow back in due time.

wearing a new pair of AM1s is notorious for causing that pain, especially pairs with the leather toe box and side panels. im always weary of unDSing AM1s if i know im gonna be doing a lot of walking. but gawd damn it i love these shoes.

It was, felt good. **** is getting old. I don't remember the last am1 I got for retail. Paid resell for all Patta, think I got a kids Concepts and paid resell for all the rest, resell for all 3 TS, now resell for both of these. Oh I think I did get a Mellow from snkrs. Yay me I guess. Today was on me though. Was in a meeting and forgot to even try. Doubt it mattered.
I hear ya. See from here acquisition of all 3 of the TSs were made... no time wasted lol. But yea feel the same in regards to Kobes. At least with these AM1s you don't see price ranges of 800...900..1k..1100..1200.. smh

Wait a sec.... you even grabbed the Wheat TS AM1's?!!! People asking crazy cash for that pair.

I hear ya. See from here acquisition of all 3 of the TSs were made... no time wasted lol. But yea feel the same in regards to Kobes. At least with these AM1s you don't see price ranges of 800...900..1k..1100..1200.. smh
Shiiiiit go look at TS Wheats lol

Kicking myself, didnt grab the Kasinas on StockX yesterday cause I thought they might go cheaper, could have got them both for close to Aus retail. Now they have both jumped $80 overnight.

Mellows and Heavy’s were around the same price after the release. Now they both have tanked. Hoping Kasinas do the same, after all pairs come in.

Kicking myself, didnt grab the Kasinas on StockX yesterday cause I thought they might go cheaper, could have got them both for close to Aus retail. Now they have both jumped $80 overnight.
They will come back down.

As others mentioned, Concepts collab spiked then fell. Right now im only missing the far outs and it looks like buyers are not selling for the same crazy premium anymore.

At the end of the day, air max 1s are not Jordan 1s or dunks. Supply seems plenty for the Kasinas as eBay has tons of "Got Em" pics for listings. Most people buy these to sell but very few are willing to sit on pairs for a long time. Next week you should be able to find some better prices when people get them in hand.

Of course I could be 100% wrong lmao. Ill keep monitoring for good prices but also looking forward to the suspected euro release end of month. I need at least one at retail

Back
Top Bottom