THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

From what I’ve been told by customer service the shoes have been completed for a while now but the delay is with the factory getting orders shipped out.
This makes sense.

All businesses have supply chain issues and getting stuff from China, Nike would be no different.

Just have to be patient.

Got these in today! Fire in person wow! Retail FTW.
20220613_183638.jpg

Also forgot about a bid on Stankx for the AM1 Concepts Far Out for $303 shipped.

Got these in today! Fire in person wow! Retail FTW.
20220613_183638.jpg

Also forgot about a bid on Stankx for the AM1 Concepts Far Out for $303 shipped.

These just keep tempting me... Think I definitely prefer the maroon/orange at this point.

Also had a forgotten SX bid picked up today on a non-AM1, feels like money wasted that could've gone towards these Kasina instead :ohwell::lol:

From what I’ve been told by customer service the shoes have been completed for a while now but the delay is with the factory getting orders shipped out.
Wouldn’t the status of the order change from “Making” to “Finished”?

I also got the delay email on the 4/28 order. 😤

Kasina ****ing delivered on these! Been wanting to make a Mandarin Duck-themed shoe/colorway for a good while now and I'm glad this store has pulled it off.

Did a local pick-up and these are ****ing sick! Definitely better than my NBY version of the mandarin duck and the details are really nice. Once you open the box, that leather smell hits hard for sure! This is what the South Beach LeBron 8s in 2010 smellt like, too. Can't wait for the grey one coming in a few days. This is VERY likely a double-up on the set.

52144275842_f7d1f001df_b.jpg

EDIT - daylight photos.

52146253436_ba6eab2281_b.jpg

52146255446_17d5c564e6_b.jpg

Last edited:
These just keep tempting me... Think I definitely prefer the maroon/orange at this point.

Also had a forgotten SX bid picked up today on a non-AM1, feels like money wasted that could've gone towards these Kasina instead :ohwell::lol:

bruh i know feeling buying some random **** after forgetting about a bid only to feel “damn it, i could’ve used that loot towards _______” all too well

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I live in France and I would like to ask you a question to which I cannot find an answer on the net.
I want these gray Kasina but still no real confirmation of release in Europe.
Since winning the raffle (if they come out) will be complicated I made an offer via Stock x but I would like to understand the principle : I made an offer and I see that a lot of sales are made below my offer while mine is never accepted..
is it a story of fees or countries in relation to the currency??
Thanks in advance :wink:

Hello everyone, I live in France and I would like to ask you a question to which I cannot find an answer on the net.
I want these gray Kasina but still no real confirmation of release in Europe.
Since winning the raffle (if they come out) will be complicated I made an offer via Stock x but I would like to understand the principle : I made an offer and I see that a lot of sales are made below my offer while mine is never accepted..
is it a story of fees or countries in relation to the currency??
Thanks in advance :wink:
yes. It always depends where you are located. Sx is showing the converted sales price! That's why e.g. black pattas seems to be cheaper when you're log in via an EU account than from US.
In general: if you see an item with various sell prices the same day, you can be pretty sure that the higher prices are EU based, lol...

Back
Top Bottom