THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Kept it simple
IMG_20220614_190206_170.jpg

Bulk buyers or direct buyers definitely do
In my experience, that doesn't happen. If someone moves a lot of gr's for a boutique, they get those under retail, and later may get a lot of something like Kasina at retail as a thank you for moving the gr's, but stores aren't taking less than retail on pairs that sell out in seconds. There's no need to do that, it's giving away money.

Ducks Came In Today And Certainly Live Up To All The Talk :wow: These Fit Perfectly In My Normal AM1 Sizing (As Of Late) Which For Me Has Been .5 Down From What I Would Consider My TTS.

Gonna Need A 9.5 In Grey’s Now :ohwell:
3B5D88A2-6139-45F3-9F49-E32D76F3CF71.jpeg

09E4635E-F5C1-40E1-AB50-9A27495B1062.jpeg

B3336AD3-8C2C-477C-8119-1788EB79E9F9.jpeg

6778D3F5-09F8-4B78-97C4-53B04B647812.jpeg

Waiting For A Certain Someone To Try And Convince Us How Crappy This Tumbled Leather Is :lol:
I’m here and am expecting my pair of orange Kasinas from Union to arrive on Monday. They’ve looked OK in photos, and I’ll evaluate when I have them in hand. Not expecting anything great or terrible.

Lol sorry man I still don't get it. $2 profit per pair is justifiable for resellers?

Say they got 10 pairs to sell for minimal gain of $2 profit per pair. They spent $1700 to make $20. That's hilarious any way you try to slice it.

But whatever lmao.

Don't forget. Some of these pairs for resell could have been obtained for free via theft/robbery/etc. Thus a lovely flip for them. Not everybody selling a pair of shoes paid for them.

Kept it simple
IMG_20220614_190206_170.jpg

FINALLY!!! A nice pair of ID's. :lol: Well done sir.

got mine yesterday from a local reseller. $460 for both. slightly overpaid since I saw pairs for 200-210, but with my size 11.5/12 it's always tricky trying to buy at the bottom especially with how hard it is to find 11.5 in general. I was just happy to get both from one source and call it a day. they're both beautiful in hand so it's hard to pick one over the other. based off the pics I thought greys would've been my favorite, but that orange pops in a good way and it's not too loud imo. regarding sizing the 11.5 fits the exact same as my 11.5 patta orange wave and the same most of my regular size 12 am1s. the leather liner has much less cushioning and leaves that extra bit of space where it fits like a 12 for me personally.

F9927489-C431-44E9-B427-431ED4CA59FE.jpeg
BB845C35-055A-4206-8D82-236AB8C30C78.jpeg

im over here trying to be patient on kasina prices and yet i keep coming back to this thread only to be drooling over folks’ photos and reading things like “nike really delivered on these!” and “this collab went crazy!”… maaaan satan is tempting my pockets.

imma get a pair just to take a photo of them while standing next to some ducks at the local lake. can’t wait!

im over here trying to be patient on kasina prices and yet i keep coming back to this thread only to be drooling over folks’ photos and reading things like “nike really delivered on these!” and “this collab went crazy!”… maaaan satan is tempting my pockets.

imma get a pair just to take a photo of them while standing next to some ducks at the local lake. can’t wait!

If it helps, I will join you in waiting for prices to come down so I can double up. :wink:

Anyone else enter the raffle on end for Cobblestone?

UK 9.5 = Women's US 12???
Fck END... bunch of money hungry up charging MFErs. I won a recent raffle from them. Got charged and these idiots couldn't tell me why they didnt have my shoe and retracted my win. Next thing you know they were raffling off the same shoe in there IG. Might be the shadiest company I've ever dealt with and their customer service agents are pure EY Holes. They make Supreme customer service look like angels

Back
Top Bottom