THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Love these 🔥 fits half size large tho 😝
8D297F76-1325-4455-9182-C84C682A6959.jpeg

spoke to chat about our April 28th orders... you gotta really dig to get them to give you a date.. she finally coughed up and said the new pushed back date is JULY 22

JULY FREKEN 22... I really hope the person I spoke to doesnt know wutdafoook they are talking about.

So they clearly are in some sort of material eff up and they hope you give up and ask for a refund... I'm not doing it, not letting them win.

I've milked them for about 6 discount codes already including the one they sent out in the mail. Keep making me wait, I will keep terrorizing their chat agents.
I've been told on multiple occasions that my shoes are complete and it's a logistics issue getting them shipped out.

I got my 05/23 order 2 weeks ago. Still waiting on the 04/28 order though. Nike all sorts of messed up with this process. Not worried about when I get them, I just want the pair I ordered. Going on Vacation in 2 weeks so if they come then Ill be heated. Lol.

There were quite a few pairs when we were getting a lot of gr pairs.
nike-air-max-1-premium-cool-grey-875844-005_1200x630.jpg
Nike-Air-Max-1-White-Gum-AH8145-103-03.png
Nike-Air-Max-1-Wolf-Grey-White-AH8145-003.png

Nike-Air-Max-1-Grey-White-AH8145-101-03_w900.png
Nike-Air-Max-1-White-Grey-AH8145-110-front_w900.jpg
nike-air-max-1-grey-white-1.jpg
nike-air-max-1-875844-006-1.jpg
The only problem is most pairs have gone up pretty high. It might be worth waiting to see if we get more consistent releases in the near future.
This whole post is "me." I only have the Vast Greys out of these, though. But DEF my steeze.

I guess I may as well forget I ever even ordered my 05/23 order lol. Not getting those anytime soon I see.

What is your "Estimate delivery date"?
7/18 for me.
Sort of want to ask Nike CS about status....sort of don't want to even ask.

What is your "Estimate delivery date"?
7/18 for me.
Sort of want to ask Nike CS about status....sort of don't want to even ask.
Good call. I went back into my initial confirmation email and it says the same for me too, 7/18 lol. I suppose we have to give them at least then to start making a fuss. Wow that's a long time lol.

^ Basically the same…. Ordered on 5/24, received the confirmation mail stating that Estimated Delivery Date would be 7/18 on the next day and no update ever since…. Oh, received the one I ordered on late April approx. a month later tho.

Back
Top Bottom