THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I’m hyped how mine came out
171B0866-C8F7-4CE2-84D9-E8BDEB05C7B3.jpeg
C50B3095-E477-44AD-BB77-E30568D41274.jpeg
8FDDD5A7-7E7C-4C2E-B411-D3FF87FEA62C.jpeg
AB1E1B1A-E97C-4C8E-A0DA-E060F2AD93BB.jpeg
these are ****in saucy.

seeing folks NBY designs is far more refreshing than coming in here and seeing complaints about shipping delays :lol:

Damn I kinda wish I didn't do curry for the outsole. Prob shoulda used black (I did an atmos safari-ish design). A shame they didn't do gum. Shoezilla_R35 Shoezilla_R35 your pair looks great

turbo95eg6 turbo95eg6 after getting a pair of safari-inspired IDs from the first round, they don't look like OG atmos safaris at all. Mudguard is the only similarity. The colors of the upper, midsole, heel counter, are all impossible to replicate. Still an objectively looking good shoe, though, and I'm happy to add them to the rotation. I don't have any other orange-ish and/or yellow sneakers currently.

ny2dc ny2dc dblplay1212 dblplay1212 official image that @US_11 on twitter posted this morning. They just pull images from nike, usually releases happen within a few months of the images being released.

edit: labeled as Air Max 1 PRM

Last edited:
ny2dc ny2dc dblplay1212 dblplay1212 official image that @US_11 on twitter posted this morning. They just pull images from nike, usually releases happen within a few months of the images being released.
Hmm interesting. A few pics leaked from legit sources last year that had seen them in hand and they had more texture, like the midguard was more like the 2018 spring pack, that thicker rough nappy suede. The pic today has anniversary felt, so not sure what's going on.

got my shipping notice for my NBY access pair ordered 4/28 and had to do something...

the last time I contacted they told me I could contact again once it's shipped and they would apply a 15% discount due to the delay
Chris Brown
I got the shipping notification yesterday
Chris Brown
are you able to assist with this?
Chaquala
ok i would take a look at that do you have order number on hand
Chris Brown
yes, C008664XXXXX
Chris Brown
thanks for your help!
Chaquala
perfect one sec while i work on this and your so welcome
Chaquala
ok i found notes on it she offered 20% off order so i will put that discount in im working on that now
Chris Brown
ok, I think it was 20% off now that you say that
Chris Brown
thanks so much!
Chaquala
your welcome i did apply discount and it will go back to your originally form of payment it could take up to 10 business days but usually do not take that long

there was no notes about them taking 20% off...I contacted chat a couple of weeks ago to get them to apply the 15% off code they sent me for the order being delayed on a pair of the infrared IV's but they denied me

Hmm interesting. A few pics leaked from legit sources last year that had seen them in hand and they had more texture, like the midguard was more like the 2018 spring pack, that thicker rough nappy suede. The pic today has anniversary felt, so not sure what's going on.
Can you share those now since this has been posted?

Back
Top Bottom