THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yesterday's wear
20220828_014018.jpg

Are white Patta’s dropping on SNKRS in the US? Took my painful L this week after screwing up too many airplane boxes (first manual cop I’ve ever failed). :frown:

Where can I buy some of this, stateside? I went to their website and it looks like they are from the UK.
I'm from EU.. it's from a webshop who repairs and cleans sneakers.. on the side they sell cleaning kits and laces and stuff.. i'm sure there are shops like this in the USA👍🏻

Thought they all shared stock
I'm not sure but I do recall reading somewhere that Canada, Australia and New Zealand shared stock and that's why their launch times are in sync. At the same time, I'm also not sure if stock is shared with EU.

The recent russet pair saw a release on SNKRS EU, CA, AU and NZ ONLY. No other regions. And the instagram post for that pair also stated something similar. So I don't think any other regions are getting this recent white pair.

Insta post for the russet pair.

Last edited:
damn, no us white patta drop? I guess I gotta go stockx. Thinking the play is to wait until next week.

Really? because they just started shipping out the shoes. Label was created, but they mentioned that they will start shipping today till Friday due to high volume orders
mine on the move too with a scheduled delivery (nyc) tmrw as well. last time i remember it taking a few days before actual movement with rescheduled delivery dates. guess it depends on when they get around to your pair.

mine on the move too with a scheduled delivery (nyc) tmrw as well. last time i remember it taking a few days before actual movement with rescheduled delivery dates. guess it depends on when they get around to your pair.
Yea I think so too, label was created, but they have to ship everything from Amsterdam. Ups can't pick up all those pairs at once, so I think they will get delivered next week

Back
Top Bottom