THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

On the patta mail, they said contact them after friday 3rd, if your package status don’t move.
Yea i saw that. Just got a bit antsy when i saw all these pics here lol. I was ready to email them at 12am NL time if it didnt change hah. It just changed for me tho🤞to “on its way”. Says next tuesday. Just my luck its gonna sit on labour day lol.

Yea i saw that. Just got a bit antsy when i saw all these pics here lol. I was ready to email them at 12am NL time if it didnt change hah. It just changed for me tho🤞to “on its way”. Says next tuesday. Just my luck its gonna sit on labour day lol.
I feel you, mine still at label created. For the black one it move a week after my purchase. If these ended up not coming, i’ll be mad but on to the next, im not gonna pay resell… target on the crepe.

I was going to return them , and than I got them in hand , keeping now
65AEF4DC-3700-465B-80C0-CE38AABD4217.jpeg

They are pretty dope. I went from liking them in the original pics then being on the fence when I got them in but after wearing them they are :nthat:

I had a bit of FOMO missing on these white Pattas, but after seeing the pics of the crepes, they look so much better!

Found a local seller who has the White Patta’s in a size 11 for a fair price. I’m normally a 10.5 in everything (except Jordan 1s and Air Forces I go size 10). I’m an impatient SOB - will the 11s be too big? Should I just wait for more pairs to land?

Found a local seller who has the White Patta’s in a size 11 for a fair price. I’m normally a 10.5 in everything (except Jordan 1s and Air Forces I go size 10). I’m an impatient SOB - will the 11s be too big? Should I just wait for more pairs to land?

If you don’t cop and want to help a fellow NTer, let me know what’s good boss!

What we thinking? These gonna be easy to grab like the other fire GRs that's dropped so far this year?
Blue Prints and the other Air Max Day joints, Madder Root, Treelines, Cobble Stones, Dirty Denims, Tour Yellows so far have been easy to grab.
I don’t know. If I can recall, the last crepes that released moved fairly slow. I wasn’t a fan of the color way, so I slept on it. These that are coming out are a better color way imo. I’m copping for sure. It’s the brown that hits the spot for me.

Back
Top Bottom